Close

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So it looks like the rules are super wierd. Bcs when somethink has 1 life and I reduce its life by one, it have to die! What if Ravens Gambit reduces by 2? It will be still alive? When someone cast Kings Pride to buff atack and ally has crippling bow, he will stay 0 attack, am I wright. So I actually dont understand it at all LOL :-)

Edit:
    Ok another game, and I reduced Living armor "health" to 1 by Victor ability and than played Ravens Gambit and voila... nothin happends, Living armor still was in play with 1 health so I need to kill it by another attack by ally. This must be bug! And my oponent says that Rampant Krygon dies when you use his ability on himself with Shard of Power in play...
    So I am even more confused how it works LOL

Edit 2:
    Oponent plays Armored Sandworm with Legend Rises I used Victor´s ability and Sandworm has 1 health, than I played Raven´s Gambit and nothink happends, sandworm stays at 1 health.
    Last edited by maskee; 01-23-2014 at 06:43 AM.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    This is how 'max health' is handled. It is applied after all the other modifiers, no matter the play order (just like Crippling Blow affects max attack).

You can use Rampant Krygon's ability on himself with SoP in play and he wouldn't die.

I hope this gets explained in an updated rulebook...
    I really hope that is not the case and that it is a bug. Rule like that is very contra intuitive.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    fecal vs shawzam

Prismatic Field : the armor rating is 6, but it seems to change from turn to turn. Doesn't match the description on the card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    orcinus77 vs Capo 9
    twilight eidolon triggered but the returned ally was not able to attack at my turn
    Last edited by orcinus77; 01-22-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowera@zelat.com
    fecal vs shawzam

Prismatic Field : the armor rating is 6, but it seems to change from turn to turn. Doesn't match the description on the card.
    A bunch of the armors are showing the wrong defense for some reason, I believe they usually show whatever their current durability is, which is why it keeps changing. Prismatic Field should only have 1 defense. Also, apparently the bug is just visual, as the actual damage reduced by such armors seems to still be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by orcinus77
    orcinus77 vs Capo 9
    twilight eidolon triggered but the returned ally was not able to attack at my turn
    Was your ally killed during your opponent's turn and returned by Eidolon? If so, it shouldn't be able to attack, because your allies only "ready" (become unexhausted) at the end of your turn, not your opponent's. If the ally returned by Eidolon was to be able to attack right away in this situation, Eidolon would have to say that the ally is readied at the end of the turn.
    Last edited by tman507; 01-23-2014 at 12:54 AM.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find there is a real issue in the deck builder with trying to use the drag and drop feature as well as on occasion, when you curser over a car, it shows the card next to it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried using Thunderstrike Construct ion the game and it only allowed me to take 2 hp away from myself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    fecal vs zander spitfire

Bloodstained Marauder did not have his attack increased when his life was reduced due to The Perfect Shot

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    DuneAvatar vs Mzlara

Possible bug: Used Coercion on an enemy Aldon. Shouldn't my friendly allies get +1 when aldon comes over to my side? In this case, they didn't.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay, so how exactly does the whole double damage thing work again? I just had a match where some things occured that I think shouldn't have.

Match was tman507 vs. Ladiesman2178, my Gravebone vs. his Garth. He used his ability on my Dakrath, then attacked it with his Jasmine. For some reason, Jasmine did 4 damage to Dakrath. Considering she only had 3 attack, shouldn't she only have done 2 damage, considering Dakrath's 2 damage reduction? An equation of (3 - 2) x 2 = 2. However what happened was an equation of (3 x 2) -2 = 4. Then on my turn, I plunged that same Dakrath into his Anklebreaker, which for some reason retaliated and killed Dakrath. Again, since Anklebreaker's 2 attack should do no damage to Dakrath, there should be no damage to double. An equation of (2 - 2) x 2 = 0.

Does doubling damage work by doubling the damage first, then applying reductions? Or by reductions first, then doubling. It seems to me that it should be reductions first, otherwise this is going against things like Justicar Alysia's increasing arcane damage when it comes to arcane damage allies hitting armors. In that case the reduction of damage from the armor is occuring first, then Alysia is increasing it by 1. In my case the reduction happened afterward. How is this supposed to work?
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator