Close

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    invernofreddo vs Flibbertigibbet1 ended some minutes ago.

at the end my Rampant Krygon can't hit the opponent's Hero or anything.

Thx and honour to Flibbertigibbet1 that choiced to quit

invernofreddo
    IGN: 17 invernofreddo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Flibbertigibbet1 vs Jazzfan 27. Cultist discarded plightbred runt but only got 1 health. Surely it should be +1 for both or nothing at all depending on when he hits the board?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^ Not a bug. The health bonus from Runt applies to all your allies, but the attack bonus only goes to your Homunculus allies, and Falseblood Cultist isn't a Homunculus.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fortana vs A1 vyz

I had a Zailen Crusader on the board, with a crippling blow on it. I successfully cast an attachment for a discounted cost.

I then played Road Less Traveled on the Crusader. Then I played the Crusader from my hand. I then played a Reinforced Armor. The armor did not get the discounted cost.

Since the Crusader was removed from play, the passive ability should have reset.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not a bug:

I was wating for player, but then I had to restart IE.
    The game loaded very fast (which is good) and I had the time to take a picture of me playing against TJ Cazador (which is bad for him)

http://s5.postimg.org/uh6n0wdnb/playinf.png
    Proud member of A1 - Alliance One
    There are three kinds of men:
    The living, the dead and those who go to the Sea!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortana View Post
    Fortana vs A1 vyz

I had a Zailen Crusader on the board, with a crippling blow on it. I successfully cast an attachment for a discounted cost.

I then played Road Less Traveled on the Crusader. Then I played the Crusader from my hand. I then played a Reinforced Armor. The armor did not get the discounted cost.

Since the Crusader was removed from play, the passive ability should have reset.
    That doesn't sound like a bug. Zailen crusader says that first attachment you play each turn. You've already played an attachment that turn, so subsequent ones should not get a discount, regardless of when Zailen gets summoned.
    "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

Member of guild: Enlisted to Endure
    IGN: e2e luminos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by luminosg View Post
    That doesn't sound like a bug. Zailen crusader says that first attachment you play each turn. You've already played an attachment that turn, so subsequent ones should not get a discount, regardless of when Zailen gets summoned.
    That's very interesting. I hadn't thought of that!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    RogerTheShrubber vs (I forget, game ended a few min ago, it was Praxis vs. Nishaven)

Main bug:

I had one card left in my deck, and bazaar was on the field.
    At the start of my turn I drew the one card, my hero's health then went to 0 from 20 or so (all other times I have just taken 2 damage when this happened) and the stopped but didn't end (I could zoom around and click on cards to view them bigger, but nothing was highlighted as selectable and I couldn't do any actions). After 30 seconds or so of this, I got disconnected from the server.

Minor issues/rule clarifications:

1. Antimatter is not usable when your deck only has one card. I was expecting to be able to draw the one card in this case, and maybe take the 2 damage from the deck being empty

(these next two are from different games, but I noticed them happen a few times)

2. When Reactorary is discarded while Shard of Power is in play, instead of being placed on the field, it is killed immediately and put into the graveyard. I would expect it to enter the field with the -1 health from being discarded, and then have its health reduced to 1 by shard of power (it originally has 3hp)

3. When Rampant Krygon uses its ability on an ally which normally has 2hp, but shard of power is in play, I would expect the ally to still have 1hp, since the card states a "reduction" of 1hp (i.e. not damage), but instead the ally is killed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ladiesman2178 vs flibbertigibbet. Despite doing 0 arcane damage from firealker on my hero (due to damage reduction) Therebin was still able to draw cards with scriptures of the righteous. I've seen this a few times before in other circumstances (due to armour negating damage and on an ally with 2 attack which had consuming fear then cast on it. Despite doing 0 damage, again scriptures could be used.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    TJ Minato vs Zazzero

Our old oversized-card-bug has returned! yippieee
    The moment I played CB it turned out to this and just didnt get away:

Bildschirmfoto 2014-02-06 um 18.27.31.jpg

It didnt even cripple the opposing ally, just stood in the air
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash