Close

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Test Server v2.7830 (Report bugs here)

The Early Beta Access for Kickstarter Backers is now open.

If you are a Shattered Fates Kickstarter Backer, you can take part here: http://test.shadowera.com

Since it is a Beta version, there will be bugs. To help us investigate and fix them effectively, please report here as clearly as you can, giving as much relevant information as you can. The in-game name of each player is especially important, so we can watch replays to investigate your report.

Please try to keep this thread clean. Posts will be deleted if they are deemed unhelpful.

Thanks in advance for your help!

EDIT:

Fixes in 2.7830:

* Traps no longer reveal themselves when you hover over them.
    * Some connection issues (waiting for players, problems reconnecting, etc) have been addressed.

Known Non-Card Bugs:

* The first time you use your account, Unity Player will crash if you go to the Merchant. (There's no need to go there since you have all the cards in your account automatically.)

* The "autocast" bug still exists.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Palestitch View Post
    Shock conductor shows 4 defense instead of 1.

You can see what trap your opponent plays (in the preview card window when highlighting the trap.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Necromancer's Shroud will kill the returned ally at the end of the turn even if it is in your hand. e.g. Return Cryptspawn Hound, then Sac Lamb it to get 3 cards and return it to your hand. Shroud kills it in your hand!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    buqs vs greymouser

i had a poisoned Harbinger (not disabled) 2/1 life and summoned bone saber (fresh) attacked into a CoI with bone sabre and harbinger did not follow up attack

also last durability of bone saber does not initiate undead follow up attack

NOTE: there was an attack into Scarlett in this game but i realize no damage is dealt so no retaliation would occur on that one.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    buqs vs greymouser

i had a poisoned Harbinger (not disabled) 2/1 life and summoned bone saber (fresh) attacked into a CoI with bone sabre and harbinger did not follow up attack

also last durability of bone saber does not initiate undead follow up attack

NOTE: there was an attack into Scarlett in this game but i realize no damage is dealt so no retaliation would occur on that one.
    Aside from not working on the last durability, which is intended since it has left play by the time the combat has ended, was that Scarlett one the only time it didn't work?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    buqs vs greymouser

Not a bug, there was also a Corpse Hurler poisoned and disabled so I assume that Bone Sabre chose Hurler for attack and since it was disabled the attack didn't happen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    Not a bug, there was also a Corpse Hurler poisoned and disabled so I assume that Bone Sabre chose Hurler for attack and since it was disabled the attack didn't happen
    The harbinger was 1st on board though so shouldnt he receive priority
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The harbinger was 1st on board though so shouldnt he receive priority
    Depends on the attack value of the Harbinger and Corpse Hurler at the time. The one with highest attack should try, but the oldest one in the case of a tie.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Depends on the attack value of the Harbinger and Corpse Hurler at the time. The one with highest attack should try, but the oldest one in the case of a tie.
    Harbinger 2 attack poisoned not disabled on board first, corpse hurler 2 attack is disabled and second on board.
    EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aeon Stormcaller. You cannot use his ability. I summoned him, waited a turn, had 4cc to spend and his ability cost 3cc but when I went to do his ability the button never even popped up. I checked the board and there was nothing restricting him from using his ability.