Close

Threaded View

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Gondorian's Physical Card Shop

Hi, thanks for visiting my shop!

Please note: If you are not in the EU, then it will be most cost-effective to buy from the official store. I'm here primarily to service EU customers due to there being no import charges when I post from the UK and the shipping should be less than from the official store.

CURRENT PRICES

Call of the Crystals, Non-foil set: 1 of each non-foil CotC card (200 total) = £60 (371 grams)

Call of the Crystals, Foil set: 1 of each foil CotC card (121 total) = £30 (243 grams)

Call of the Crystals, Complete Playset (3 of each foil hero/rare/epic/uncommon, 1 of each non-foil hero/rare/epic/uncommon, 4 of each non-foil common) = £150 (1554 grams)

Call of the Crystals, Booster Box: 24 unopened packs of CotC = £35 (750 grams)

Call of the Crystals 60-card Class Deck of Your Choice, which includes a CotC booster pack = £8 (163 grams)

Call of the Crystals, Box of 10 Different Class Decks = £60 (1630 grams without box)

Dark Prophecies, Non-foil set: 1 of each non-foil DP card (172 total) = £40 (310 grams)

Dark Prophecies, Non-foil playset: 4 of each non-foil DP card (172x4 total) = £130 (1240 grams)

Dark Prophecies, Foil set: 1 of each foil DP card (62 total) = £50 (125 grams)

Dark Prophecies, Complete set in Collector's box (1 of each foil and 1 of each non-foil) = £80 (440 grams)

Dark Prophecies, Booster Box: 24 unopened packs of DP = £35 (750 grams)

Oversized Double-sided Heroes: 20 CotC heroes and Carmila = £10 (84 grams)

Official Shadow Era Physical Playmat (only 300 of each design was produced) = £15 (220 grams)

SHIPPING

Prices do not include shipping, which will be charged at cost. I will ship worldwide.

Packages are best sent at 2kg or under, so a very large order should be split or you run into crazy prices. What can you get in a 2kg package (bearing in mind some allowance needs to be made for the box and any other packing materials)?

* 1 booster box (750g) + 5 class decks (815g) + 1 playmat (220g)
    * 2 booster boxes (1500g) + 1 class deck (163g) + 1 playmat (220g)
    * 2 complete sets of DP (2 of each foil, 2 of each non-foil) + 2 of each non-foil == complete DP partially-foiled playset (I sent one of these to Australia the other day)

2kg by international tracked shipping is £21.35 to Germany/France/Italy, £25.62 to Spain, £31.15 to USA, £32.50 to Australia. I can look up prices to other countries if anyone is interested, but if you assume between £20 to £30 then you'll have a rough idea of whether you even want to buy from my shop before enquiring.

HOW TO ORDER

If you are interested, please send me a Private Message listing the item(s) you want and your location, so I can get you a shipping quote. If you buy more than one thing, I may offer a discount, so be sure to ask for one. Payment via PayPal is preferred.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Gondorian; 06-12-2017 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Changed format