Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Gondorian's Physical Card Shop

Hi, thanks for visiting my shop!

Please note: If you are not in the EU, then it will be most cost-effective to buy from the official store. I'm here primarily to service EU customers due to there being no import charges when I post from the UK and the shipping should be less than from the official store.

CURRENT PRICES

Call of the Crystals, Non-foil set: 1 of each non-foil CotC card (200 total) = £60 (371 grams)

Call of the Crystals, Foil set: 1 of each foil CotC card (121 total) = £30 (243 grams)

Call of the Crystals, Complete Playset (3 of each foil hero/rare/epic/uncommon, 1 of each non-foil hero/rare/epic/uncommon, 4 of each non-foil common) = £150 (1554 grams)

Call of the Crystals, Booster Box: 24 unopened packs of CotC = £35 (750 grams)

Call of the Crystals 60-card Class Deck of Your Choice, which includes a CotC booster pack = £8 (163 grams)

Call of the Crystals, Box of 10 Different Class Decks = £60 (1630 grams without box)

Dark Prophecies, Non-foil set: 1 of each non-foil DP card (172 total) = £40 (310 grams)

Dark Prophecies, Non-foil playset: 4 of each non-foil DP card (172x4 total) = £130 (1240 grams)

Dark Prophecies, Foil set: 1 of each foil DP card (62 total) = £50 (125 grams)

Dark Prophecies, Complete set in Collector's box (1 of each foil and 1 of each non-foil) = £80 (440 grams)

Dark Prophecies, Booster Box: 24 unopened packs of DP = £35 (750 grams)

Oversized Double-sided Heroes: 20 CotC heroes and Carmila = £10 (84 grams)

Official Shadow Era Physical Playmat (only 300 of each design was produced) = £15 (220 grams)

SHIPPING

Prices do not include shipping, which will be charged at cost. I will ship worldwide.

Packages are best sent at 2kg or under, so a very large order should be split or you run into crazy prices. What can you get in a 2kg package (bearing in mind some allowance needs to be made for the box and any other packing materials)?

* 1 booster box (750g) + 5 class decks (815g) + 1 playmat (220g)
    * 2 booster boxes (1500g) + 1 class deck (163g) + 1 playmat (220g)
    * 2 complete sets of DP (2 of each foil, 2 of each non-foil) + 2 of each non-foil == complete DP partially-foiled playset (I sent one of these to Australia the other day)

2kg by international tracked shipping is £21.35 to Germany/France/Italy, £25.62 to Spain, £31.15 to USA, £32.50 to Australia. I can look up prices to other countries if anyone is interested, but if you assume between £20 to £30 then you'll have a rough idea of whether you even want to buy from my shop before enquiring.

HOW TO ORDER

If you are interested, please send me a Private Message listing the item(s) you want and your location, so I can get you a shipping quote. If you buy more than one thing, I may offer a discount, so be sure to ask for one. Payment via PayPal is preferred.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Gondorian; 06-12-2017 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Changed format

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    How long do we have? I bet...nay know. If I bought from you I could have dp before my own purchase arrives lol.
    Never let the Right Thing be a matter of Convenience

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyoak713 View Post
    How long do we have?
    End of January, unless I run out sooner.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I added prices for the oversized heroes.

I also increased the price of the Dark Prophecies foil set due to initial interest levels. (Existing orders at the old price will be honoured.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    For those wondering, the transaction is done via PayPal as follows:

1. You PM me here and tell me your PayPal email address and desired address and what items you want at what price. (I'm open to negotiating if you are buying more than one thing.)
    2. I send you a PayPal invoice for agreed items to your desired address, which arrives in your email.
    3. You pay that invoice via PayPal
    4. I send the package to you insured with tracking and signature on delivery.

The whole thing is covered under PayPal Seller/Buyer Protection then. If you are in the EU, there is no customs charges to pay. If you are outside EU, you'd have to investigate your own customs charges.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    For those wondering about postage charges, it cost £17 to send 4 complete sets to Portugal (from the UK) the other day. That was with tracking and signature on delivery.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    For those wondering about postage charges, it cost £17 to send 4 complete sets to Portugal (from the UK) the other day. That was with tracking and signature on delivery.
    And i got everything ok ! Right on time and just as we agreed. Tks gondor. Now i can Play with my DP cards in brazil!
    I also have some extra dp and cotc cards/sets to sell in brazil. Ready to deliver.
    I can bring cards from us/europe to brazil without paying taxes and fees.
    If anyone is interested please PM me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by N3CROMANC3R View Post
    And i got everything ok ! Right on time and just as we agreed. Tks gondor. Now i can Play with my DP cards in brazil!
    I also have some extra dp and cotc cards/sets to sell in brazil. Ready to deliver.
    I can bring cards from us/europe to brazil without paying taxes and fees.
    If anyone is interested please PM me.
    Good to hear. So if you are in Brazil and want cards then go N3CROMANC3R.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Gondorian I still need to get my dp play set and stuff from you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King K View Post
    Hey Gondorian I still need to get my dp play set and stuff from you!
    Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier. The stalling point is that I've not opened any booster boxes yet, so I don't have the spare commons and uncommons to fill the gaps that aren't foiled in your 3rd/4th playset. Maybe we could meet up and play some Meltdown with my DP booster boxes until we've found the 2 of each common and uncommon I will owe you. How about it?