Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elementals
    ------------------

Zaladar - Falseblood Cultist. The biggest problem that Zaladar has is draw. I've never been a huge fan of Anti-Matter, it's a huge tempo loss to cast and use. (however with all the 'on discard' effects it may be a power card now). Belladonna is nice but, she just dies too easily. Shadow Knight is good, but, doesn't let you dig through your deck. Wulven Tracker never seems to live long enough to get you a card. Falseblood Cultist is the answer to all Zaladar's problems. Lets you reliably dig through your deck and still gives you the ability to use 'on discard' effects with no loss of tempo.

Elementalis - Elementalis got two Pets, both are too good to not mention here. Stardust Amplifier as a card designed to have your ability used on, and Exhaltation a card to combine with Xar Modulator in the latest incarnation of Edgenel's deck. Both cards will give Elementalis a major power boost.

Praxix - Just too many to mention. So, I'll list them instead.

Reverberate
    Reactory
    Despair
    Plightbred Runt
    Harbinger of the Lost
    Corpse Hunter
    Brimstone Devourer
    Falseblood Cultist
    Dakrath
    Wave Collapse
    Crystal Shards
    Justicar's Cape
    Shock Conductor
    Living Armor
    Prismatic Field
    Dagger of Fate
    Darkforged Knife

Lots of cards with discard effects for Praxix to play with. Personally, I like Reverberate to really amp up all the other discard effects.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by planarbox View Post
    Totally disagree on Jericho, Embers of the Just was made for him. Because it comes back to your hand you now also have a reliable way to use lingering essence. Which essentially turns him into Zhanna with way too many fireballs. Throw in the fact that he also gets to set a target ablaze every time he does this and you're talking some serious pain for the opponent.
    More posts like this one please.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great lists. I am surprised that coercion, sword thief, and repaid in full weren't on any of the rouge lists.
    PROUD MEMBER OF E2E (ENLISTED TO ENDURE)

http://enlistedtoendure.com/