Close

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Total Card Count List

I know in the past I made a suggestion about having a section in the Merchant that shows the total number of cards you own... that includes foils. However, now we are getting alt art cards (those that contributed to the KS) that will probably not be included in the total owned as well.

Initially I suggested to include a small piece of text next to, or under, where it displays the number of an individual cards you own. This text will tell you the number of foils of that individual card you own. For us cash strapped folk, every piece of gold counts and I don't want to buy 4x a card when I have 2 foils i forgot about. This suggestion still seems viable to me.

However if that is too much work, maybe there should be a card list section on the side of where u purchase/sell cards to show how much of each card you own. Please see the picture below as an example. N= normal, F= foil.

cardsuggestion.jpg

In any regard, with the inclusions of foils, alt arts, and whatever else comes up in the future, as well as currently, there needs to be a better way to show what cards you own.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Live Server IGN: TJ novo6
    Test Server IGN: novo6

cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope this is implemented in the upcoming deck builder. I hate not seeing how much foils and normal cards and sometimes I end up buying more than I need to or selling more than I need to
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With the heroes it might work but consider how long the list will be with human/shadow allies even with scrolling. And don't forget a lot of people play Shadow Era on mobile devices (and I am not talking about Ipad) so you need an interface which shows all the nessacary things but has to be usable while where is not too much on the screen. But I fully support this idea of showing which cards you allready have and how many of what art but can't come up with a clear way to show/sort this in the game.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The picture I posted showed the 15 heroes on the first page, therefore those 15 are in the column on the left. It was an example, and the intent was that the section on the left would update with whatever page you are currently looking at (in the style that is the current merchant).

On the iphone version, there is more than enough space on the left side of the screen to implement the 'pictured suggestion'. Even still, if they can't get the text to be large enough for only those 15, you could always make a scrolling text box you swipe with ur finger. It is only suppose to be the 15 cards on the page you are looking at. I already thought about using the whole list and saw the difficulty that u put in. Which is why I decided on showing the 15.
    Live Server IGN: TJ novo6
    Test Server IGN: novo6

cheers!