Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Not able to search for friends games

Hello there! I've recently got a friend of mine to play the game, but don't seem to be able to search for him in-game when I play on my Mac.

I tested in the browser version, and had no problem seeing his games. We tried the other way around, and he can't see my games played on Mac, but if I play in the browser version, he can see those games.

He is playing on iPad.

Iv'e played most of my games on Mac, and I've played MANY MANY MANY games. (Top 100 with a rating of only 225-230)

So, even though I'm no pro and still learning, I think he can learn something from my games, and it's kind of annoying I'm forced to play browser version in order for him too see my games.

I searched for other great players like BP Lentan in the Mac version, and I could see his games, so it's not because the search function is broken on Mac version.

Isn't the versions on browser, iPad and Mac the same?

I've tried to delete and reinstall the game both from App Store and also directly from here. Still no fix.

Best regards.

Franck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, Franck.

To the best of my understanding, all of the platforms are now at version 2.8509 and should all be able to see each other. The Mac 2.85 version was only released a few days ago, so your previous performances may be on a different server. If you can keep a virtual machine or different platform on the older version you may find some of your old games.

Usually, if someone reports a problem finding somebody else, it is because the programs do not update themselves, and the players have not downloaded the same version.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Problem fixed thanks. I was for some reason on 2.840 on my Mac. I actually checked App Store yesterday and there where no update, but just downloaded directly from here, and it's fixed now. Thanks