Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The bigger they are the harder they fall Ruling

This question is in regards of " the bigger they are" and "the harder they fall"

Hi what happens if there are two allies with same health? Both allies on opposing board? One friendly and one opposing?

Also, what happens if there are two cards with same attack? Both allies on opposing board? One friendly and one opposing?

Thanks. =]
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heya,

In the case of a tie, the Standard Resolution Order (SRO) will be used to determine which ally will be killed. For example, if we both have 2 allies with 5 attack/health that are all tied for the highest attack/health and it is my turn we will resolve the scenario by checking my board first (because I am the turn player) and then killing whichever ally I had that was played first. If it is my turn and all four 5 attack allies belonged to you, then we will kill the one that you played first.

Basically, it's important to remember that the game will kill your allies first when you use The Bigger they are/The Harder they Fall in the case of a tie so plan accordingly!

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Mojumbo; 01-04-2014 at 06:35 AM.
    Proud member of the Shadow Era Design Team
    Love and Peace!
    Former Physical World Champion
    Card Advantage 101