3/2/5 Twilight Ritualist - 2: Target enemy item or ability with cost 3 or less is destroyed, and Twilight Ritualist is killed at the end of your turn.

With a limit of 3cc you aren't going to be able to destroy a large number of items. Most weapons/armor are over 3cc. While it's true you might take out a Blood Frenzy, Tomb of Knowledge, or Antimatter those Wizent's staffs, IGG, WotFs are going to escape you. Still, a 2/5 for 3 isnt' too shabby, and when the ability hits it's very strong. I don't think it'll supplant Artful squire, but, it may suppliment him. Pretty good card.

4/5

3/3/3 Twilight Warden - Steadfast. While there are at least 3 Twilight allies in your graveyard, Twilight Warden has +2 attack and +2 health.

I think this again is a case of not enough Twilight allies. As a turn 3 drop it's pretty poor. TONS of better options. Even as a midgame drop a 5/5 vanilla creature generally isn't that hard to deal with. I wouldn't play it.

1/5

4/3/5 Twilight Champion - When a friendly Twilight ally is killed, Twilight Champion gains +1 base attack and +1 health.

3/5 for 4 isn't bad. And if you are running a Twilight deck you probably want 4 of these. That being said, if you aren't running a Twilight deck there is no reason to play this card. So, it's highly situational. By my eye, Twilight decks aren't going to be that strong, so you probably won't be running a Twilight deck meaning that this card isn't going to see much play.

2/5

4/3/5 Templar Champion - When another friendly Templar ally is summoned, all opposing allies take 1 arcane damage.

I tend to like the Templar class of cards a lot better than the Twilight ones. As such, I think this might get some play. However, the effect is pretty mild and fairly easy to disrupt. Not like a Furion Terror when the effect is immediate on summon. I think this card end up being more cute than effective.

2/5

6/3/6 Viska, the Scarlet Blade - Haste. All combat damage dealt to Viska from heroes is reduced to 0.

Love the Haste. Love the ability. Hate the casting cost. For 6cc I'd like something a little more disruptive. Outside of a tech card vs solo allies she's not that good. Even then she's not that hard to deal with. I'll take an Aeon any day over her.

2/5

2/0/4 Avenger of the Fallen - Avenger of the Fallen has +1 attack on your turn. While there are at least 3 Templar allies in your graveyard, Avenger of the Fallen has +3 attack.

I think this is a pretty decent 2 drop. And an ok mid game drop if you are running a lot of Templars. I think it fits in nicely as a 2cc drop for a Templar deck.

3/5