Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hiya OP! You chose a good time to start SE. The SF expansion is just around the corner (well, for Kickstarter backers anyway) and things are bound to get more exciting! Happy gaming!
    The true measure of a "bigger man" nowadays is the ability to treat others with respect plus set aside his ego when needed even on teh internets.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you Thor, just scoped the new set list and that creature (not good for card names yet lol) that costs 4 that allows you to discard to draw 2 on summon really peaked my interest. I love draw engines in ccgs.

And just discovered the irc with the web client, real sweet setup.

Ranked 144 n meltdown last week XD, shame the wait times to play can be very long, I auto loss a lot from it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by vyralt View Post
    Thank you Thor, just scoped the new set list and that creature (not good for card names yet lol) that costs 4 that allows you to discard to draw 2 on summon really peaked my interest. I love draw engines in ccgs.

Ranked 144 n meltdown last week XD, shame the wait times to play can be very long, I auto loss a lot from it.
    I encountered the same problem with meltdown occasionally. But in general it doesn't last longer than 3 minutes. I would say stick to it until opponent show up. Unless you have some gold to spare.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by vyralt View Post

I encountered the same problem with meltdown occasionally. But in general it doesn't last longer than 3 minutes. I would say stick to it until opponent show up. Unless you have some gold to spare.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla