Close

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Well, the new traps could surprise you and kill your ally.

True. So many new combos and counters.
    Something noticed way back and I think is cool its kept with are some of the names.
    The bigger they are.
    Harder they fall.
    GA.
    EA.
    AotH.
    AotH.
    ALR.
    ALF.
    Very cool imho.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Whoo hoo!
    No animals were harmed in the making of this sig... I tried, but that damn monkey was way too fast.

IGN: Disturbed Animal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

dissapointment

Quote Originally Posted by Sesostris View Post
    Threbin the Righteous (priest)
    3SE: Until the start of your next turn, opposing heroes and allies that enter combat with Threbin take 2 arcane damage.

How can you make this ability effective? Priests dont have speedstrike so they cannot make themselves attacked twice. I realised that this is similiar to moonstalkers ability. Your opponent wont attack with his all power.

Anything else?
    He does seem rather useless, I can't find a single reason to take him over the other two priests.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think new priest is very cool, it will take time to see full potential, or lack of it, but maybe 1 thing many missed is that his ability lasts until the start of your next turn, so his ability can be used as defensive purposes, even if you don't have weapon equipped (you don't need weapon to be attacked by allies or other heroes with weapon). So his ability is really good counter to rush tactic, espettially in combination with ice storm can clear many 1,2,3 cc allies.

About Aramia, I find her the most amusing and and for sure refreshing hero. Her ability is totally different then others (Baduru can also summon wepons for free, but only weapons, and aramia will most likely often summon something other than weapon). Also very very intresting thing about her is that she summons intems with her ability form DECK, not from hand, so basicly you can choose any item you packed in your deck (with cost up to 3cc). This means for example when playing second on turn 3, you can always summon Thoughtful Investment and then play some card from your hand with cost of 4CC, and next turn (turn 4) you can cast 5cc ally or supernova for example. Also you can play rush with her:
    Turn 1: play 1cc ally
    Turn 2: play 2cc (Homunculus) ally
    Turn 3: play 3cc (Homunculus) ally and use ability to summon Abomination Factory from your deck, pump your Homunculus ally and discard Tenacious Buccaneer from your hand!
    I understand this is a perfect scenario, but you can have 4 allies on turn 3 and 1 of them will be pumped +1 HP +1 Attack, not bad for a rush!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by planarbox View Post
    He does seem rather useless, I can't find a single reason to take him over the other two priests.
    Well there is madelain's scepter from Dark Prophecies.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my opinion the weakest new hero is new Rogue hero, and in general rogue card pool got the least improvement. I would like if some1 with better knowledge of rogue play style can show me that I'm wrong, and show us what is good about new rogue cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoki View Post
    In my opinion the weakest new hero is new Rogue hero, and in general rogue card pool got the least improvement. I would like if some1 with better knowledge of rogue play style can show me that I'm wrong, and show us what is good about new rogue cards?
    Its hard to say now, but at first glance, it seems to me that Vizition Orders is about to see a decent amount of play.

Cards of note: Coercion (mind control used to work similarly but it got nerfed.. crazy combos with this) and Anarchic Looting (items are about to be as big as attachments were, so this may end up being a staple. I do think it needs a buff though [add a draw back to allow it to affect non attachment abilities as well] but still, you can practically fill your hand up if you have IGG out when you use it)

As far as the hero goes: double damage may become a thing, (theres another card that does it and Rogues have access to it if I'm not mistaken) and while it is still better to just assassinate an ally, since the SE cost is low and there are ways for humans to gain SE now, this effect could turn out to be one of the best IMO.

But we will have to see

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After overreading most of the cards I got the feeling that this set of cards has the focus layed on discarding and getting back cards back from graveyard.
    after that I read often
    - draw
    - twilight
    - attachment

I hoped for more cards made for Serena and not discarding for all but hey there are some great cards I like to see in my Hunter or Priest decks and finally Bounty Hounter got some use with Skervox

BTW. Is it just me or are the cards in this set more "complicated" or with other words with more conditions and so with more text on it than any set of cards before?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Irell View Post
    BTW. Is it just me or are the cards in this set more "complicated" or with other words with more conditions and so with more text on it than any set of cards before?
    You'll get used to them
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol get ready everyone because her is my new kick-ass eladwen deck ready for you

decklist

allies

4-Tenacious Buccaneer 3 3-3
    4-Aetherborn Wisp 2 2-2 humunculus
    3-Twilight Ritualist 3 2-5 twilight
    2- radiant wisp 3 1-4 humunculus
    3-zailen crusader 3 3-4 templar
    2-Fortified Wisp 4 1-4 humunculus
    3-Thunderstrike Construct 5 3-5 humunculus

Abilities/artifacs

3-Abomination factory 2
    4- consuming fear 2
    3-treasure of heirloom 3
    2- tome of knowledge 2
    2-Strength of Conviction 1
    4-Saymeht's Retribution 4
    2-Road Less Traveled 2
    2-Shock Conductor 3

feel free to comment on what you think of it
    Last edited by Bazzel; 01-04-2014 at 02:21 AM.