Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Current Eladwen Burn Deck Strategy? (Aldon not available?)

I am a beginner and chose Eladwen as my Hero. I have been researching some deck builds and notice that they all include Aldon however, I do not see Aldon as being available from my merchant (have been re-checking for a few days now) which leads me to believe that he was removed with the latest update?

In any event, I am looking for a current Eladwen deck that I can build which utilizes the best allys, spells, armor, etc. of the latest update; any advice?

I am also only level 6 so I wouldnt mind getting some advice on a good grinding deck to grind AI and win some gold/gems to build my deck the quickest.

Thank you in advance for the advice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He's not removed, he's just sold out at the merchant. Kyle (the creator of the game) posted some stats a while back saying he was the game's most commonly used card so it's understandable

He will be back after the next merchant restock, as to when that is I'm not sure.

If you want some tips, tricks and a deck for Eladwen have a look at this guide I threw together a while back.

Eladwen Breakdown
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, Robaine.

Aldon wasn't removed from the game. When the Merchant restocks he should be available again. I don't think there is a published schedule for restocking, though.

Just check the Merchant from time to time, and hope you get lucky. If somebody sells an extra Aldon you may be able to buy it before the restock.

Until then, your other option would be to buy CotC booster packs from the Merchant and hope to get him that way, or buy one of the Human Starter Decks, if you know of one that includes Aldon. (I don't remember their contents, offhand.)
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He is back in the merchant I sold 2 today.