Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ururt View Post
    Actually I would suggest you add a slow game feature. The type where you do your moves then end turn and then you can leave the game while waiting for your opponent to send you his moves. Quite a lot of games with this kind of play around. Having both options would be nice. Would be good for tournaments too as finding a time to play that works for both players can be tough when your in very different time zones
    +THIS. I have a wife and 2 kids, and it's not always easy to be able to just sit down and play uninterrupted for 15 minutes. If there was game mode that was slowed down and there was an understanding that the game might take a bit longer, that would be amazing.

As it relates to instants/interrupts, it would really change the dynamic of the game. A lot. Part of the strategy of the game is that you need to consider what you're opponent will play on their turn and play accordingly. I suck at this, but am trying to get better.

Most importantly, we need to remember that Shadow Era is not Magic: The Gathering. There are some similarities, yes, and some of the strategies used in Magic can translate to Shadow Era, but they are also vastly different games, which I think can be played and enjoyed on their own merits.

Just my thoughts!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would be too obvious If someone had a counter card in hand and too difficult to code. I am sure they have thought of this before, but dismissed the idea
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.