1x Sacrificial Lamb
    3x Blood Moon

***Armors (4)***
    4x Wrath of the Forest

***Weapons (3)***
    3x Spectral Sabre

TOTAL: 40 cards + Hero

Notes + How to play it:

1. Thanks to Ogausp; I learnt how to play Allied MS in CotC.

2. Blood Moon is very very good on T2. In the original version, I had 4 BM, 0 sac lamb.

3. Sac lamb was added in later cos it had great synergy with WOTF and Tiger Wulf. (TW will die on that turn anyways; if he activated his ability) In CotC, we would sac lamb a CP/CBed ally, for this deck, I prefer to wait for my SSabre.

4. SSabre took over JD for me when DP hit. I use it as weapon when I am not removing attachments. a T4 weapon can be very good: especially when going first.

5. The whole idea of the deck is control: the premise is to keep your allies on board as a continual threat to your opponent: Tiger Wulf can destroy items: making him the perfect ally for this type of control deck. HOWEVER, the prevalence of Sedu, CB, Retreat simply means these types of allied MS will suffer.

There are simply too many effects/abilities/cards that can penetrate the MS cover shield.

6. IK is better than PW for me. I tested. The only time I play PW is when I play my MS Wolves deck with Howlfangs, etc.

7. The deck's initial inspiration was to have 8 draw: 4 BM + 4 Woft with 4 PB and 4 Tiger Wulf. PB for going first, Tiger Wulf more for going second.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 12-17-2013 at 04:06 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    captured prey is crap imo....too much attachment hate...too many alr out there.
    nym is so much cheaper...use your fatties to kill their fatties

i agree on the 3x sabre though...you really need it for BF vs. warriors

and why are you even running a 2cc ally? MS is a late game hero IMO you need more dependable item destruction

Also, why no JD?

ANd why in gods name arent you running 4x blood moon?....its probably one of the best draw engines in SE. even better if you have JD

edit: ninja'd by the op itself! didnt have your explanations up when i read it. guess i pounced on this one! ;}

but still...you dont think 4x pb is too much? and if they kill or shut down your tiger wulf...you have no way to bring them back with just 1 sk....scourge is such a natural fit with ms to me, as well as collector. actually the hero i use him the most with.

you kind of prove my point about captured prey with your reasoning behind sabre. warriors have it too, priests are running mass purification...then there is the old retreat your own ally play it again trick...oh, and sever ties. as well as ALR....just too much attachment hate out there to make cp a play i would feel safe about...unless of course you just killed the ally after you crippled it....i dunno man...i just think its wasted space
    Last edited by WrathOfCroft; 12-17-2013 at 04:26 AM.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    captured prey is crap imo....too much attachment hate...too many alr out there.
    nym is so much cheaper...use your fatties to kill their fatties

i agree on the 3x sabre though...you really need it for BF vs. warriors

and why are you even running a 2cc ally? MS is a late game hero IMO you need more dependable item destruction

Also, why no JD?

ANd why in gods name arent you running 4x blood moon?....its probably one of the best draw engines in SE. even better if you have JD
    CP: It's still the only thing MS has to deal with fatties.

No JD cos I already have 3 sabre. If I am losing or deprived of faster draw, drawing a JD won't help.

BM: as explained, I used to have 4, i took 1 out for 1 Sac lamb. In late/mid game, whereby MS will be using a chain of MS "cover", i,e his ability, BM is not as good.

IK is good when I have say, 6 SE, then I can drop 2 or 3 allies on the same turn with 5 or 7 resources. (IK + PB, IK + DMT, 2 IK + Garg, etc)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    what rating have you played this at and how has it faired? Different play styles i guess. but cp is not the only thing he has...he can hide....
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    what rating have you played this at and how has it faired? Different play styles i guess. but cp is not the only thing he has...he can hide....
    I played it a lot from start of dp and into 6 weeks after that. Then I played it sporadically in QM and also used it in some tourneys.

The reason why I stopped playing it after the 6 weeks was that I gave up on it. I knew allied ms was not going to be a tier 1 deck and I was in search of tier 1 decks.

If you are looking for a tier 1 deck, this won't be it. Lol.

My take is that the best ms deck (except millstalker) won't be great in the meta due to reasons in OP. (Sedu, retreat, burn, effects that penetrate ms's cover and alr as u said, + cards like morbid and badu's GD bow.)

Deju vu played a very fatty allied ms for one of the WC qualifiers and it's pretty good. Probably the best 'less weenies' ms I have seen, but clearly ms was not going to win it.

Comparatively speaking, allied ms worked in cotc. (Ie. Vs amber, lance, etc) - the problem with ms for dp is that while he gained some cool tools (blood moon, sabre, tiger) , the other heroes gained better ones. (Amber, bb, badu)

Hence, the comparative strength of ms diminished in dp.

However, this does not stop this deck from being playable and interesting enough to play in QM. When one is sick of playing and winning with tier 1 amber, elad, maj, zal, Boris, bb decks, this deck is pretty good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would personally run 4x NyM because DMT and MA is really popular allies that you don't want your opponent to have and I don't like IK and even tho he can be spammed on board, I rather do it with the 3cc allies. JD is amazing, mostly on t4 and t7, keeping up the tempo even when you play your fatties at the same time and it synergies so well with NyM's casting cost for example. but I guess it's matter of taste. Thanks for sharing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello, I used a very similar deck in the last 3-4 days of season8 (old scoring system) because every second deck I faced was amber/milkstalker and wanted to use smthin that has chance against both. Went up from 270 to 310 with it and I consider myself a rather medicore player.
    I'd like to ask couple of things:
    after a while I thrown out both 4xWrath and 4xTigers
    what do you think about Olgoth in this deck, sometimes it decided games for me
    also I used 2xCollector as I realized ppl scared of the unlimited growing potential and moonstalker can defend him quite well
    instead of WotF's I swithced to 3-3-3x bloodmoon, saclamb and bloodthirsty
    also w/o tigers I tossed in 2x Scourge
    and tho I do have 4xKarash it almost always gets sacced as optimal resource starts at around 8 in my oppinion as plasma needs3
    also I'm using 3x Ligthning Hunters lately and I like them as they often spares me a SE use so they remove 1 still using it soaks up 3
    also s.saber is golden against ella rush that 8-12damage it does to hero won me alot of games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    About the fatties... One word, four syllables: "Supernova!" My old MS was similar to this but different card counts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Raph,
    your name is well known in SE and I have to say this deck is real dissappointment for me. Like you did not get what MS needs. You called it fatty deck but for MS it is one of the cheapest deck (9x 3cc). Also draw power is not the best, SK helps a lot in MS decks. What about Death Collector, he is able to kill 4 health ally next turn after stealth. Garg, Morbit or DMT is almost unusable in MS decks...
    This deck looks like mine when I started with MS, but after lot of games I made my "Dances with Tigers" and I can say "It is Tier 1 deck". I made 330+ rating with this deck and it was not coincidence (10 wins in a row), I had decent win ratio against most of heroes exept Elad of course.
    Most of the time I like your decks, but this one is definatelly unfinished... my opinion.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !