Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Suggestion on keeping players loyal and consistent?

Hi, I have recommended many friends to play the game, however including myself, we often stop playing the game after a couple of months until the new cards are out, because the game play does get boring after playing continuously. (I love the game, but I'm not going to lie)

New cards and new feature are always exciting, but I think this game could perhaps add a reward system to players to keep them loyal to the brand and keep them playing consistently.

You can ref the kind of feature from other mobile games.

They often give you reward when you log in and play a game everyday for a certain amount of time. Also give you reward on special days eg: Xmas, new year, or when the game is updated etc.

They do that because they make money out of advertisement, and I think a reasonable amount of adverts is good to both the company and the players.

Perhaps have some adverts only on the "claim reward" page.

This way the company can get more fund to improve the game, also give players more reason to login and play a game until they get the reward they are after. (Esp good for new players, as they have more to catch up, and "old" players do do benefit from it since they have been supporting the game for a long time.)

More reason for new players to join the game earlier, and some surprises for players who log in everyday.

Esp with new feature like the tournament, SC become more useful and reward could be little as 10SC etc.
    Last edited by ferris847; 12-23-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do not want adverts in game. At. All.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Only on the "claim reward" page, sure it wouldn't hurt, and take some pressure off from raising the fund from players, instead the fund could be paid by other companies instead of players. Reasonable amount of ads is a win-win for all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We had adverts once, they were quickly removed due to negative feedback. However, I'm all for a daily reward system.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you make the game be good enough, chances are people play it.

I dunno. Personally I would not play any more than I play now if there would be a daily reward system.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reward system is good however please please no advertisement! I thinking rewarding players with a foil for reaching a new level would be nice you know. Or even rewards for getting consecutive wins, like 1 reward for getting 4 wins in a row etc.
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) 3rd Place Maximont's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have never played a game to get a reward for logging in - I play a game because I want to play the game.

Daily rewards just feels gimmicky to me - would rather not see it to be honest. Plus u get a reward for every match u play anyway, so already you are rewarded every time u play.
    Maximont - Seeker of Truth
    Knight of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You already get rewards for leveling up: 25 Shadow Crystals
    You already get rewards for winning games: 80 gold (40 gold AI).

I don't see the need for more and more free things. The game needs investors and giving away free things would only take away from that. I say nay.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ads in the reward screen would be ok imho.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think ads are a great idea. help keep a great free product free. Daily rewards would be welcome.