Close

Thread: Game Crash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game Crash

I have a Problem with the game.

simply: it crashes... sometimes every game, simetimes not. (but everytime i on the winnig side lol)

It doesnt matter if im on Safari or Firefox. I click a card, the loading mouseicon appears. Browser crash.
    The same it s with the download mac version of the game...lol
    I m in a game...win hey...another game...win hey!...another game i gonna win, click a card. Bam, game crash.

Everything else work fine, if i play other games or if i bring him up to 100% usage with photoshop and other stuff. works fine. only ShadowEra shoes such problems...

i have to play it on my old 1ghrz notebook with that sweet 1mb graphic card where i have to share 32mb from my 256ram even to start lol. that old machine sucks >.< i dont want it to start only for playing shadowera.

i need help! or a official android version

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's a few issues at the moment that can cause the game to hang. Offhand, they're Gravedigger's Cloak, Night Prowler, and Baduruu. Details on their problems should be on their official threads. Were you maybe using one of these cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes i know but there is nothing with that cards. even if i create a new account and play the first game against an cpu enemy its the same. with starter pack cards.

sometimes sometimes not.
    yesterday i cant play on my mac, every game crashes. today i can play arround 3 or 4 games and the 5th game crashes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's crashing problems on the PC version as well but I think this seems to more of a problem on the Mac version. I don't even have a Mac so I have no idea what the problem is really.

However, like PC, Macs create crash reports too right? Send those to support@shadowera.com and submit crash reports on Firefox as well. Hopefully they can determine what the problem is and fix it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think maybe the opponent is getting annoyed and closing his browser, forcing you to wait 3 minutes. Have you been impatient and presumed it crashed? It hasn't happened to me once, though 4 times I thought it had it was just the opponent leaving.
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!