Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Here View Post
    Or maybe this may not be the case, because the card specifically states 'the first attachment that you play THIS TURN'.
    so you are saying if i have two zalen and two crippling blow in my hand and i have 6 resources...
    if i played one zalen then a free crippling blow then the other zalen then the second crippling blow >>> wont differ if i played 2 zalens after each other and then the 2 crippling blow ... As in whatever order i play, i will only able to cast one crippling blow for free

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    so you are saying if i have two zalen and two crippling blow in my hand and i have 6 resources...
    if i played one zalen then a free crippling blow then the other zalen then the second crippling blow >>> wont differ if i played 2 zalens after each other and then the 2 crippling blow ... As in whatever order i play, i will only able to cast one crippling blow for free
    Yes. Only one should cost 2 less resources each turn. But don't take my word on that. That's my interpretation of the card.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC