Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are elves read the lore :P maybe they have dwarfs in SF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I know there are. Just not as a class yet. I'm not knockin thek being a new class either. Love du urden ( been awhile so I may have spelled it wrong. I own the whole 26 books collection and is my fav read. That and the way of shadows. Brent weeks.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyoak713 View Post
    I know there are. Just not as a class yet. I'm not knockin thek being a new class either. Love du urden ( been awhile so I may have spelled it wrong. I own the whole 26 books collection and is my fav read. That and the way of shadows. Brent weeks.)
    Oh it was the comments previous to yours that sed no to elves or dwarfs :P oh yes Brent weeks is good iv read his black prism books only two atm was so close to getting the way of the shadow tho
    Last edited by Padawan68; 12-17-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While I can/will not promise Shadow Era will never touch the standard fantasy tropes, you do have my word that they will always be in a way that suits us and will always be made our own. Some great things are already in the pipeline, and I think you guys will be really happy with the end result. It's been hard to plant the seeds for growth, but well worth the investment!!

As for Brent Weeks, the Prism series had been REALLY good so far, and I cannot wait for the next installment, but it barely holds a candle to the Night Angel trilogy. I think I've purchased that series 3 times now, but keep loaning them to friends!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here is one possible idea for the future - Subclasses.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ero-Subclasses

I understand that these suggested ideas aren't ideal. Shadow era would do it Shadow Era style and not borrow so heavily from D&D. But, it's meant as an example of what can be done, and it's easier to digest examples sometimes with familiar memes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan68 View Post
    Oh it was the comments previous to yours that sed no to elves or dwarfs :P oh yes Brent weeks is good iv read his black prism books only two atm was so close to getting the way of the shadow tho
    You know I found it in a used book store brand new. Bought the next two and read them all. Very good. My wife just started book two.
    I get told to leave her alone now lol. Shoe fits! Both feet! Lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yea that and my dark elf series never leave the house lol. Really good read. Haven't read the prism ones yet. They are next.
    I started an old book. The searchers? So far really wierd but still good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by d31m View Post
    The idea that triggered the thought process was the mention of Bobbypim's Dwarf class
    d31m, I'm glad my 'stretch goals' post stimulated your imagination Hopefully the SE development team feels the same way about adding a new faction and a new dimension is added to the SE game play.

Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    As for Brent Weeks, the Prism series had been REALLY good so far, and I cannot wait for the next installment, but it barely holds a candle to the Night Angel trilogy.
    Totally agree