SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1) Burnout1985

2) I have been playing Shadow Era since 2013 and i felt in love with this game. I'd like to join a guild because i think i can learn much more about the game by staying alone by my side.

3) Player A1 Hitachi told me about your guild first and i played with A1 members several times before. Player A1 otto7 is somebody i can remember. His moonstalker and balduur decks were amazing in DP/SF. I would like to join A1 because i heard its great family. I'd like to be a member of this family and having fun with guildmates.

4) my favourite heroS are garth and moonstalker. Both are very fun with good ability. My playstyle depends on my goals,. If i need to farm scores in the laddler, i will probably play aggro rush mages. If i want to get higher in the rating, i will probably chose for a mid-range control hero.

5) shadow era is my first TGC. Before i played Everquest 2

6) being an active member on forum telegram and ingame. I'd like to share my ideas and vice versa, to learn anything good from A1

7) i just discover telegram today and i have to say; i love it. Even if i am not a good speaker, i like to hear people talking about everything. Today i was smiling all the time in Telegram

8) never been in a guild before. Hopefull in A1 forever

9) my name is J.T but please call me Burn or burnout and i am 30years. I was born in China but at 9years i came to Belgium because my parents were looking for a beter life. In real life, i am driver delivery in a chinese company in antwerp. When i have a long drive during the day, i like playing shadow era inside my car. My hobbies are travelling, swimming and shadow era im not really a good english speaker but it's ok. Im not complanning. My french/dutch/chinese are much beter