A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A1-Alliance1 View Post
    Welcome to many who have passed A1 probation
    & are now A1 guild members in full!

A1 probation is not easy you must show yourself to a great player and a great community member. We strive to keep this in all our members. I am very proud to announce all of these members as earring thier tags and therefore being full A1 Guild Brothers

A1 Kaos Dark
    A1 Ragosonos
    A1 Khalleesi
    A1 Ganjamus
    A1 NayCode
    A1 Clooliss
    A1 D-Mann
    A1 Jojoxman

We aplaude them all , and hope to continue growing, learning, and effecting the Shadow Era community in positive ways.
    Please welcome them with me!

A1- Alliance, Evolution in Theory!
    Thought you won't welcome us

A1 is really a very good guild !! I thought I might regret about leaving my old guild for A1 but really A1 is a veryyyy good guild and being with them was very good and very active !!

All the best for A1 !
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi A1. why would one want to join a guild when the game is so shallow with the same heroes and strats being used?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    hi A1. why would one want to join a guild when the game is so shallow with the same heroes and strats being used?
    Hi. I think.. why not join a guild ? I guess SF is sooooo cool meta with many low tier heroes being now 300 heroes.

Btw what's strats ?

And joining a guild is very massive change in my SE life actually .. A1 is so active in forums and chats so you will have dozens of online friends and chats also deck posting of 300 players is a lot here so joining A1 or a guild in general is good thing.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    Hi. I think.. why not join a guild ? I guess SF is sooooo cool meta with many low tier heroes being now 300 heroes.

Btw what's strats ?

And joining a guild is very massive change in my SE life actually .. A1 is so active in forums and chats so you will have dozens of online friends and chats also deck posting of 300 players is a lot here so joining A1 or a guild in general is good thing.
    hi ragosonos.thanks for the reply. i mean 'strategies' by 'strats.' you are right about gaining friends especially when se's community is full of nice people. the thing is; i have been playing this game for 1 year and for the last 4 months of it i'm seing the same decks with the same strategies.i believe this is due to inusfficient variety of sets. maybe ccgs are not for me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi ragosonos.thanks for the reply. i mean 'strategies' by 'strats.' you are right about gaining friends especially when se's community is full of nice people. the thing is; i have been playing this game for 1 year and for the last 4 months of it i'm seing the same decks with the same strategies.i believe this is due to inusfficient variety of sets. maybe ccgs are not for me.
    Well, the game does receive some balance changes from time to time. So that can shift up the Meta a bit. Another thing is people like to innovate sometimes and new Decks are born. The whole concept of a Fire-based Gravebone has been around for a while now, it is just only recently has it started to surface a lot more frequently.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wonder why people say this while 330 rating can be achieved by more than 10 heroes easily ..like..

For me I think zhanna and threb and attachment jerry and victor and aramia and loest and the 3 human warriors and 3 rouges are from heroes I play when I want to reach 330 and climb more or maintain rating at late season ... that's only a short list of what I thought of in only human decks .. and shadow have alot ofc ..

So.. with alllllllllll this heroes being able to be played ( and I saw players using them at very high also I swap decks alooooot and use them all )

Why players comment about low amount of variety.. what can wulven do more than making manyyy heroes very competitive ??

I could see what you're saying in DP times where I could simply make a pro 300 deck by teching vs 6-8 or even less.. heroes .. if you check the tiers list people used to post in DP days tier 1 was about 5 heroes. Now I bet tier 1 is 15 or more .. actually more.

So.. plz man tell me what you think is wrong in this post because I have faith its true

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes, there are actually quite a few good strategies now. if you would like to talk more about this, please join telegram or start a thread in the strategy section of the forum please.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are ways around any tier 1 deck, there are so many decks and strategys to explore. You don't have to join A1 to find these, but you do have to play very well and that takes practice. Many of our members or members of any guild find it fun , educational, and interesting to play and converse in a group.
    Not to mention the Meta changes and you must play many heros to understand them both in winning and how to defeat them.
    Visit our new website! www.a1-shadowera.com | How to join A1