Close

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yay!
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Lol. Guys, don't you want the original A1-Alliance screen name ? I think I have it.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How y'all doing? My in game name is INFAMOUS. I specialize in shadow mages. I love the game and try to improve myself every day. As well as try to help new players who play one match and think it's not worth it. Having me in your crew would be a benefit and I would love a home! I'm loyal, hardworking, and a team player. Thanks for your consideration!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous1 View Post
    How y'all doing? My in game name is INFAMOUS. I specialize in shadow mages. I love the game and try to improve myself every day. As well as try to help new players who play one match and think it's not worth it. Having me in your crew would be a benefit and I would love a home! I'm loyal, hardworking, and a team player. Thanks for your consideration!
    Thankyou for interest in our great guild. Formally apply by pm'ing Justicar your application answering the questions in the OP.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats to our latest members !

Ariiqhafiz

and

Nikcansmash
    Visit our new website! www.a1-shadowera.com | How to join A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's been a while since our last new member update

Congratulations to the following new A1 members!

OMFGSolaX

Zefina

bitzurock

And welcome back markmasters
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi I just PMed A1-Alliance account. But it has been over 24 hours and I haven't received any response.
    Btw Twio I love your Threbin deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi TripleHBK!

My ign is oukipouki.
    I'm sending this message as I would like to apply for a membership in A1 Alliance.
    I've been playing se for about two weeks now. I got engaged in the first few days. I like se very much for two main reasons. Firstly for the deep and multifaceted strategy involved. And secondly for its vibrant and passionate community. That's why I want to be part of a guild and specifically A1. As far as I've noticed you look like a very active and friendly guild. I found out about you in these forums from some guides and then in the guilds section.
    My current favorite hero is Elementalis and though I tried playing the edgenel build which is a rush style deck at the start of the season now I'm playing another deck which is a little more of a control style I think. Anyway I believe I am more of a control player.
    Before I started playing se I had been playing Order & Chaos duels for 6 months or so. I also used to play a little bit of Magic the Gathering in my late teens (I'm 33 now). Generally tcg is my favorite type of games and the only ones I actually get engaged in.
    As far as me contributing to the guild, I'm not sure in which way I could contribute but I would really like to do so in any way I can. I haven't really been involved in the forums and the irc yet as I'm still trying to find my way around. But I joined my first tournament yesterday.
    I joined the ex guild a few days ago but I don't think it was a good choice as I found out that they are small and not really active. I would like to be a member of your guild for my whole journey in se and for as long as you think I am worthy of being with you. I don't think I will ever have a reason to leave you on my own as you seem to be a guild worth being a member of.
    Finally a few things about me. I'm 33 years old and I come from Greece. I'm a chef-owner of a bar-restaurant in a city called Patra in Greece. My passions are my girlfriend, cooking and tcgs.
    Looking forward to your response.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for applying, Oukipouki! Your application is currently being reviewed on our internal forums. An A1 moderator should PM you soon.

Best of luck!
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's been awhile, but here's an update. A1 Shadow Era has a new leader!! SkinnyPuppy!
    We greatly look forward to how he will lead A1 SE!

We have some new members! Please give a warm welcome to:

Pekisha
    Nagicorn
    Huy Nguyen Quang

If you're considering joining A1 please check out the original post of this thread for more information!
    Last edited by A1-Alliance1; 11-03-2014 at 09:55 PM.
    Visit our new website! www.a1-shadowera.com | How to join A1