Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ralph's HE-MAN with a twist

Okay, so I must say that this deck is a total beast. It handles any hero very well but i have made some changes to suit my style of fighting.

Ralph, you did an epic job. I cant remember his exact build and yes I will admit that i did steal his deck but i made changes so i don't feel as bad lol. This deck is well rounded for any battle and can be easily modified to your own style of fighting. I am more of an ally, board control kind of guy than a weapon and abilities master.

Here is what I have done:

Boris Skullcrusher X1

Jasmine Rosecult X2
    Pwen Bloodhelm X4
    Raven Wildheart X2
    Aldon the Brave X2
    Armored Sandworm X2
    Aeon Stormcaller X2
    Artful Squire X2
    Braxnorian Soldier X1
    Layarian Seductress X2
    Braxnorian Veteran X2

Smashing Blow X2
    Enrage X1
    Crippling Blow X3
    Blood Frenzy X4
    Retreat X3
    Bad Santa X2

Dragon's Tooth X2
    Spectral Sabre X2

Every ally has a purpose. there is a healthy amount of abilities that they can do so they are really multipurpose. I am working on a deck to counter this one but it is proving to be a very difficult challenge

let me know your input.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's a good build, but my issue is the limited 3cc ally count...6 3cc allies isn't enough imo.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    It's a good build, but my issue is the limited 3cc ally count...6 3cc allies isn't enough imo.
    This.

Lack of 3cc allies is not terrible as your ideal t3 play is often bf anyway but if nothing else a 3rd Aldon would do you a lot of good and justify using puwen. Remember a lot of games you may still want to play a 3cc ally t3 and t4.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That is a great idea but with the way the deck is set up, all i have to have is either a retreat, crippling blow, or Layarian Seductress on turn 2 then turn 3 is mine. And i think having more 3cc allies is a bad idea. I already have 6, how many more do i need? I am trying to build a tourny deck, not some deck that is overflowing with weak allies. A proper mage, hunter, or rogue ability can kill any and all 3cc allies (or leave them with 1 health) and then what? There is a healthy mix of 2cc, 3cc, 5cc, and 6cc cards and a fierce strategy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiKiller View Post
    That is a great idea but with the way the deck is set up, all i have to have is either a retreat, crippling blow, or Layarian Seductress on turn 2 then turn 3 is mine. And i think having more 3cc allies is a bad idea. I already have 6, how many more do i need? I am trying to build a tourny deck, not some deck that is overflowing with weak allies. A proper mage, hunter, or rogue ability can kill any and all 3cc allies (or leave them with 1 health) and then what? There is a healthy mix of 2cc, 3cc, 5cc, and 6cc cards and a fierce strategy
    Really just 1-2 more. Basically 3cc allies are strong enough to be good late game too and it is absolutely critical you have them for a turn 3 and or 4 play if you need them. SE is a tempo based game so it can be pretty much over in the first 4-5 turns if one side gets a better start than the other.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiKiller View Post
    A) seductress is a 3cc card, no way to cast her on t2
    B) going 1st, u probably wont have a target for cb or retreat. Going second say u cripple their 2cc, t3 they play another ally. Your turn3 u need seductress to get an ally on board and delay their ally..u have 2x seductress

drop the worms or ravens and add another seductress and jasmine/aldon

post your ign cuz sushikiller brings up a blank history
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate