Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwonders View Post
    Does Black Garb only activate on your turn? I had a creature attack me and it wasn't killed after it dealt damage.
    Was it a 1 attack ally? If so they will not die due to not damaging your hero.
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Garb should activate to kill the creature, unless it only has attack value of one. Eg a beastialis or evil fire snake will survive when it attacks

and wear down the durability. You can reduce base attack value of opponent to one with ankle breaker, so say a surviving gargoyle hit once with ab could have one attack and wear down garb's durability without dying.

Otherwise I guess a priest protected ally with holy shield would survive. If you play the game back you may see what happened.

Hope this helps

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Acatacka View Post
    Garb should activate to kill the creature, unless it only has attack value of one. Eg a beastialis or evil fire snake will survive when it attacks

and wear down the durability. You can reduce base attack value of opponent to one with ankle breaker, so say a surviving gargoyle hit once with ab could have one attack and wear down garb's durability without dying.

Otherwise I guess a priest protected ally with holy shield would survive. If you play the game back you may see what happened.

Hope this helps
    Oh right! I used ankle breaker on that Infernal Gargoyle. Totally forgot about that!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It needs to do more than 1 Dmg. The card says when the ally does Combat damage to your hero
    Using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any update on this deck now that the new set is out? I really loved how this deck operated, but I can't seem to find anything that could be removed for anything in the third set.