Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    i don't really get what overload card is.
    If I had to come up with something real quick, imagine

With a 11 resource cost, Steadfast, 14 HP, a selfhealing ability and a set of special rules. Like for example; weapons attached to XXX are treated as an additional attack with the same base value used by the weapon.

It would bring the heat to the table from the get go, it would get stronger as the game progresses, it would be quite the challenge.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rewards for daily login + Achievements.

Guilds with guild banks, guild tag, personalized sleeves, whatever you may think of.

A lobby to chat out of games, see who's online, challenge your friends, etc.

Filters in the merchant: set, hero, ally, item, abilities, weapons, armors, faction, class...

Add missing filters in the deckbuilder.

Stats of your deck, like resource curve, # of allies and other type of cards (better if sorted per cost) etc.

Custom matches with Bo3 with alternate FTA for... well, we all know how this should work.

Custom matches without timer.

Asynchronous games (see here) !!! Ther could also be another room just for them, like: room 1 - quick games, room 2 - Asynchronous game (more room for other things like the ones I already listed).

But most important: don't take forever to give us the features you promised for the 50k goal. I'm begging you on this one.

PS:

Oh right, and if you could do something to shrink those freaking buttons on MAC standalone app it would be great. It's kinda sickening...

PPS:
    for other ideas there's always this thread to check. (and many others, of course)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Send me a nice and full rule book.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like this idea. Bump up!

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbypim View Post
    This maybe a small thing but being able to name your different deck slots would be nice... Importing/exporting decks would also be cool IMO
    Yes! Naming you decks. Probably the easiest change and one that is needed.
    Live Server IGN: TJ novo6
    Test Server IGN: novo6

cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some things I've read that I'd like to '+1':
    -Asynchronous games from TripleHBK
    -'relay' 3v3 game mode (or maybe have this be a new category of tournament) from alfa666
    -best of 3 custom matches swapping FTA from TripleHBK
    -naming decks from multiple people

Something I haven't yet seen (or maybe just missed)
    -'cooperative raids' where multiple people team up against a really tough AI hero with special rules. WoW tcg has something like that, I think.

I'm also seeing a lot of 'improve the deck builder' and 'new sounds and graphics' suggestions. This is already part of the 50k reward on the kickstarter. I would hope the devs and designers would come up with the best possible interface for that, and hopefully leave little room for improvement with the 50k version, that having an additional 'improve these things more' reward would be redundant. 'Sooner' probably falls into this category as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Holy shit. Kyle just used the F word!
    He even used it twice in the same sentence! Preposterous!

Quote Originally Posted by plaidman View Post
    Some things I've read that I'd like to '+1':
    -Asynchronous games from TripleHBK
    -'relay' 3v3 game mode (or maybe have this be a new category of tournament) from alfa666
    -best of 3 custom matches swapping FTA from TripleHBK
    -naming decks from multiple people

Something I haven't yet seen (or maybe just missed)
    -'cooperative raids' where multiple people team up against a really tough AI hero with special rules. WoW tcg has something like that, I think.
    These are all very nice, didn't understand the naming decks from multiple people though. Also making a tournament category out of relay games sounds interesting, you mean it as 3men teams that compete in a tourney against other teams?
    Last edited by alfa666; 12-13-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We have just over two weeks to go on the PayPal funding portion of our Kickstarter crowdfunding for Shattered Fates. We're at $81,802 already, so there's a good chance that we can meet a $90k or even a $100k goal! But what awesome feature would you like to see? Not small improvements to other features, but something entirely new and worthy of the $10k price tag??
    I find that I am somewhat taken aback by this question. The fundamental game concept is already strong, and players have given feedback over a period of years. There are some significant improvements in the works, some of which have been deemed "ninety-percent complete" for the better part of a year.

If the original purpose of the Kickstarter was to inject funding to cover necessary development and growth, why should we suddenly change our focus to blue-sky spitballing? Hurry up, you've got ten days to come up with (and fund) a new project!

No disrespect intended, but wouldn't it make more sense to add a few, small bonuses to encourage broad and deep participation, and then concentrate on follow-through, communication, and delivery of the carefully considered improvements that are already on the table?

I think we'd all love to help come up with ideas for Shadow Era 4.0, but let's not get distracted, now.

Please, get back to work!

Oh, yeah...
    ...almost forgot...

"We love you, Kyle!"
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa666 View Post
    These are all very nice, didn't understand the naming decks from multiple people though. Also making a tournament category out of relay games sounds interesting, you mean it as 3men teams that compete in a tourney against other teams?
    Multiple people suggested being able to name your custom decks. I wanted to give props to the original suggesters, but I was too lazy to look back exactly who suggested that one.

As for the 3v3, I meant that it could leverage the upcoming tournament interface to select the multiple players, not necessarily have a tournament among many 3-man teams. But now that you mention it, that might be a good idea too!