Close

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan68 View Post
    That stuff has already been mentioned and are being improved isn't that what the kickstarter was for??

Improving the GAME is already going to happen but what do we want as a reward/feature that they haven't mentioned also the servers have been updated that's what project Jas was for. Could getting this game on console viable with 10k, signed cards online?
    Trust me, there are a ton of gameplay features thahave not been mentioned in the kickstarter. That's why we're asking for them here.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In another CCG I used to play, probably the best one I've ever played, they had these Overlord challenges, what was pretty much a buffed up warlord (The dude that is the Hero in Shadow Era) with often special rules like characters they started the game with or some other stuff to make it harder. And after the tournament was over, everyone who participated in it and wished to do so had a shot to beat the Overlord challenge. If you managed to get a win you got a copy of the Overlord so you could show everyone you won and use it in further games. This was mostly done one Overlord a tourney, so whoever won the tournament went first and if he won he got to keep it and the rest was out of luck. If he lost the person who came in second got his shot at it. And so on.

Now with the Tournament System being add soon, you could give, for example, the top 3 a shot at the "Overlord Challenge", and a chance on winning a rare-ish card if they manage to defeat the challenge. It would perhaps break the metagame a bit, as in would you rather have a good deck versus the challenge or rather just swoop the victory and get stomped by the challenge?

No idea if it's a 10k idea or not. But sure as hell could be fun and attract a different crowd to the tournaments.

And you can do a lot of fun stuff with them, like make a Christmas themed one when the season is around etc.
    Last edited by ToQXikZ; 12-13-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Or use the 10k to bring out the promised features even faster!
    LOL best idea ever
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ToQXikZ View Post
    In another CCG I used to play, probably the best one I've ever played, they had these Overlord challenges, what was pretty much a buffed up warlord (The dude that is the Hero in Shadow Era) with often special rules like characters they started the game with or some other stuff to make it harder. And after the tournament was over, everyone who participated in it and wished to do so had a shot to beat the Overlord challenge. If you managed to get a win you got a copy of the Overlord so you could show everyone you won and use it in further games. This was mostly done one Overlord a tourney, so whoever won the tournament went first and if he won he got to keep it and the rest was out of luck. If he lost the person who came in second got his shot at it. And so on.

Now with the Tournament System being add soon, you could give, for example, the top 3 a shot at the "Overlord Challenge", and a chance on winning a rare-ish card if they manage to defeat the challenge. It would perhaps break the metagame a bit, as in would you rather have a good deck versus the challenge or rather just swoop the victory and get stomped by the challenge?

No idea if it's a 10k idea or not. But sure as hell could be fun and attract a different crowd to the tournaments.

And you can do a lot of fun stuff with them, like make a Christmas themed one when the season is around etc.
    that sounds... broken?
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would like to have separated rooms where we can play in different formats.
    For example the online game "Urban Rivals" offers that and I totally like it-not the game though.
    There is a normal room where ppl just play with each other, a ranked room with ELO as rating system. This goes weekly and the high rated player gets a fat prize. Other prizes are given to the Top 100 player randomly.
    Then they have a "Survivor Mode", where people try to get a high winning- streak in order to win daily, weekly, monthly, yearly prizes.
    So if a dude wins 30 games in one day and no one tops that, he is the winner of the day. If his records stays in the same week he played, he is the winner of the week and so on...

Furthermore in the ELO part there is a banned list as well. SE might add a limited list imo. Like you can have maximal copies of Firesnake 2 times in your deck while playing in this room.

However something in that direction you guys might add.
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would suggest auto-tournament with special requirement for 90k.
    -highlander (there should be only 1 card copy per deck)
    -minimum card parameter (minimum 100 or 200 cards deck?)
    -etc

this kind of non-standard tourney commonly organized using forum & IRC. The idea is to make them auto like the upcoming 4/8 ppl constructed/meltdown.
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    that sounds... broken?
    What would be broken about it? As in everything it needs proper balancing.

If you are referring to using the "beefed Hero" in your deck as I said before, they were used as a Normal character when included in a regular deck (well more or less anyway a normal character that you could only include one of in your deck) they were just "Hero" for the challenge. And they can be at like 9 resources or something so they are unlikely to be played.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ToQXikZ View Post
    What would be broken about it? As in everything it needs proper balancing.

If you are referring to using the "beefed Hero" in your deck as I said before, they were used as a Normal character when included in a regular deck (well more or less anyway a normal character that you could only include one of in your deck) they were just "Hero" for the challenge. And they can be at like 9 resources or something so they are unlikely to be played.
    i don't really get what overload card is.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    Epic Game History

A feature allowing every player to save their favorite top5 played games (can save a game as long as it's still in current history and can always replace a saved game with another one you like better)...when replaying an epic game from your saved list, you'd be able to view all cards from your hand rather than just being able to view cards that are played and just see the back of others...other players could view your epic games (if you allow it...could require a password)
    love this one

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbypim View Post
    This maybe a small thing but being able to name your different deck slots would be nice... Importing/exporting decks would also be cool IMO
    been asking for this for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Guild features like guild tags (no need to change IGN), ability to create a list of active guildmates currently playing and going to their active game with a click of a button, etc.

I know guilds might be a small minority within the community but if you move it out of just the forums, it will be sure to grow.
    another we have been asking for

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    So what will this new clan of heroes be? Robots?

We are getting Shattered Fates already so our suggestions focus on features or whatever item we can get. The heroes will come eventually. There are new 10 new heroes already coming with SF.

Honestly, I just want the features now. Auction house, campaign mode, guild stuff and all those non-stretch goals features
    thats what i really want, the stuff we have been waiting for for years.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's kind of a good point. We have so many great features in the pipeline already that the next stretch goals should simply be "Faster! Faster!"