Close

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    better graphics and better deckbuilder.

but I think we got so much already. I want these things implemented in best possible quality.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by busti View Post
    1- improve SE gui and especially SE deckbuilder

2- better build in friendlist, with chat and possibility to challenge etc
    totally. for me also a server, that can be connected to

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Yes, very nice too!

Another option would be to make the game more responsive and fast (say, an action takes 1 second instead of the 3 it takes now). Add a log too, so people don't miss anything that has happened.

Also, make it possible to view cards during the opponent's turn, so I don't sit idly by when he does his thing and visa versa.

Or use the 10k to bring out the promised features even faster!
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so far after reading all of your comments its seems to me that most people here dont have really creative ideas, no offence.
    At best you have suggested minor technical stuff, but if you ask me, if you rais 10K-20K you need to have something amazing, no less.
    What I would like to see if we reach the 100K point is a brend new clan of heroes, there are human and shadow heroes, if this game shall have a revolution and just evolution then a brand new type of heroes will be it if you ask me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The MindReader View Post
    so far after reading all of your comments its seems to me that most people here dont have really creative ideas, no offence.
    At best you have suggested minor technical stuff, but if you ask me, if you rais 10K-20K you need to have something amazing, no less.
    What I would like to see if we reach the 100K point is a brend new clan of heroes, there are human and shadow heroes, if this game shall have a revolution and just evolution then a brand new type of heroes will be it if you ask me
    So what will this new clan of heroes be? Robots?

We are getting Shattered Fates already so our suggestions focus on features or whatever item we can get. The heroes will come eventually. There are new 10 new heroes already coming with SF.

Honestly, I just want the features now. Auction house, campaign mode, guild stuff and all those non-stretch goals features
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Games need much better interactive friend list... To see who is online, chance to invite him into game just by one click. Chat with friends, even when they are in game. Can watch friends games also in one clicks. To see their statistics (as your own - best rating ever made, best ledder position, tournaments won, percentage ration per heroes...) and also some info - like country, languages, age, sex (how often:-)... everythink one would like to share. And all of this for free of course, no fees for send mail !!! All online games are about community and friendship and this have to be implemented into the game (not forum, not 3rd party chats...).
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

CotC Sealed Deck Champion busti's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The MindReader View Post
    It's personal opinion, but I think having better playing confort comes first, especially considering all the new stuffs allready arriving with the kickstarter, which are those 'something amazing' you are referring to. There is no need to be creative
    A1 alliance - Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Agreed. We need to fix/improve/strengthen the foundation first before smacking more levels on top.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Agreed. We need to fix/improve/strengthen the foundation first before smacking more levels on top.
    That stuff has already been mentioned and are being improved isn't that what the kickstarter was for??

Improving the GAME is already going to happen but what do we want as a reward/feature that they haven't mentioned also the servers have been updated that's what project Jas was for. Could getting this game on console viable with 10k, signed cards online?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure if it's planned already or not, but I'd like the ability to chat with other players outside of an actual match; I think it'd make the game much more sociable.