Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Congrats!!!!
    Its a Morbid acolyte,bcs can degrade skilled allies to loosers... and 3cc 2/5...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just too many cards in DP that I love. The PFG and DT had done a fabulous job in balancing this expansion:
    - the perfect shot: gives BB a chance to compete against the very best of fatties
    - ironhide karash: sturdier and more effective than old brutalis!
    - furrion terror: boardwipe is no longer mage or priest exclusive!
    - elizabeth: cos her portrait is hauntingly beautiful

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats you guys on two wonderful years of marriage - err designing this awesome game! Remember to get each other something made from cotton, that's the traditional 2 year gift.

I really like Divine Connection, KotGD, Radiant Wisp, Sacred Fire Walker, Treasured Heirloom, and A Legend Rises. I really like the playstyle of priest, and even though it's not really super strong in the meta, I like to buff my allies. These cards synergize really well with each other really well in my opinion.

In honor of your 2nd anniversary, I have stained a piece of cotton with my favorite DP card. Actually I just photoshopped it. Yay!

DC.jpg

Honorable mention to Lingering Essence, as I think it's a really creative way to bring Jericho's ability up there with Zhanna.
    Last edited by plaidman; 12-14-2013 at 08:20 PM.