Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So we need to learn how to win games without bf. Not all games, but at least win half even u dont have bf after drawing 20 cards. Everyone knows Amber is strong if she has bf, but I think the way of winning once u dont have bf is the most important thing of using Amber.
    Last edited by KA LEO; 12-14-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    Play blind eyed..by turn
    1) nothing or kristoffer
    2) 2cc ally
    3)BF
    4) JD + CP/retreat
    5)Ally + JD attack then retreat
    6) according to game, anything, more allies, CP/Retreat
    7) king pride
    8) Hasters + another JD
    END

Even if opponent interferes alittle bit with thatt plan, it is very temporary, and I regain and do the same plan

At least that's how I win, over and over.. The only loads is sever unlucky draws. As due to BF, I have unmatched draws that is beyond comparison

The funny thing that all drawing cards in SE are artificates or armors, so if you include shriek you will destroy them. But for the all mighty BF, it is an attachment. So not only BF is an OP draw card, it requires special way of destruction as it is an attachment
    Why is this called non strategic? It's a strategic planning to me. And every decent build for every hero has a planning (or it should not be called a build).
    And the game planning you post is way to simple to me. I have different planning vs different heroes and situation in my Amber play. And I really doubt how could you win over and over with Amber.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    Why is this called non strategic? It's a strategic planning to me. And every decent build for every hero has a planning (or it should not be called a build).
    And the game planning you post is way to simple to me. I have different planning vs different heroes and situation in my Amber play. And I really doubt how could you win over and over with Amber.
    I would have to agree xD. I think I got to like 340 within a few hours. Probably dropped 2-3 games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Palestitch View Post
    ST your BF, destroy your weapon, TW your allies.

Theoretical perfect draw game can be done infinetly.
    eh?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated GG View Post
    I would have to agree xD. I think I got to like 340 within a few hours. Probably dropped 2-3 games.
    Doesn't mean much when you achieve that within the first few hours of reset. Do that in the middle of the season.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I never said I did it in the beginning of the season. I've done this for the past 2-3 seasons now (once about a week into the season). I'm not a great Amber player, but I did it to prove a point o.O and it's the quickest way to get +300... recorded this in my other thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    /patiently waits for Shattered Fates
    Black Templars
    No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity

IGN: BT Firefly

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated GG View Post
    I never said I did it in the beginning of the season. I've done this for the past 2-3 seasons now (once about a week into the season). I'm not a great Amber player, but I did it to prove a point o.O and it's the quickest way to get +300... recorded this in my other thread.
    Totally agree..when my rating starts to get low, Amber few games rises it immediately. it is the easiest way to win games or in other words to jump into high ratings

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    Totally agree..when my rating starts to get low, Amber few games rises it immediately. it is the easiest way to win games or in other words to jump into high ratings
    It only shows your Amber skill might be better your other skill...
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements