Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi, if u could choose, what are your optimal T2,T3,T4 plays?

also, do you think wotf is rly worth it with all the 5cc allys? I know the Tiger combo, but maybe another armor is better?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Best T2 Blood moon definately over everythink... if you dont have it only other option is Now you are mine going second
    T3 - going first - Death Collector
    T3 going second - captured prey or now you are mine to opponent T3 or also Death Collector (risky, most of the time he will not survive)
    T4 - If you have Death Collector on board play now you are mine + Collector ability and clear the board
    - if you dont, play wrath of the forest, if you collector need help to kill oponent 4or5 health ally you can try Spectral Sabre, if you dont have somethink to play you can play shadow font... but i like this card as an surprise

Wrath of the forest is not main draw, but this deck need lot of draw options to be strong late game - reach 10 resources and also have full hand... also it is super card against mages who is your worst match up...

If you want see how I play it, check my games with ASK MASKEE profile... currently I have 24 matches winning streak. It is on old version of Shadow Era on android... so if you already downloaded the new one, you will not see those games...
    good luck
    Last edited by maskee; 03-10-2014 at 07:25 AM.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thx mate for all the informations, sadly i updated the game and run android kitkat.

i played around 20 games with the deck now and i like it way better than amber rush or amber / boris control decks!
    Love all the synergies and i came to realize, that wotf is rly helpful!

I do have another question: What are your favourite sacks t1-t4. After t4 its easy to sack blood moon and maybe nym's, but often i do not know what to throw away in the first 4 turns!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For the first time I saw MS ability (3se: stealth him-self and his allies) I thought that: what an overpowered ability O.O ! And I always think that MS is the best hero in SE. If I was the designer , I would make his ability cost 4se or 3se but he and his allies lost stealth this turn if they attack or use ability. It should be more balance IMO . However, I didnt play him bc in every video games I play I always pick dual-wield character ( amber rain in SE, even though its just a concept art ).
    P/s: I assume that people accept your draw offers bc any match involve MS will last long. Like a lot of time I would like to log in to the game to play some quick match then go to work rather than sitting wait for MS spamming his ability :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sac choices:
    -you need just one blood moon T2 so if you get more sac it...
    -You need just one 5cc fatty for T5 (plasma or tiger) so sac the others (usually Knight, keep him only if you did not have any draw engine)
    -If you have wrath or somethink to play T4 sac shadow font its late game card most of the time
    - If you have lot of draw engines feel free to sac Sacrifical Lamb (do not do it against wariors you will need it for cripled scourche to reveal him from graveyard than)
    Sac spares of NYM Capture prey but be sure to have 5cc + NYM for turn 7 when you will not have stealth !!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not sure how I would respond to this deck. It kicks ass! Loved reading about the matchups too. Thanks for the great information. I'm not sure if I look forward to getting matched up with you sometime or not! Well done.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    in my opinion the chance to get DC T3 is low, and so i opted to put in 3 Gargoyles, to have a better chance to have a t3 minion, that can survive mages abilities that deal 4 dmg

i feel like i can allways sac him and with the draw engines i dont have problems getting the other cards i need t4/t5 onwards
    Do you have other favourable 2 or 3 cc minions that make sense?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually this is the biggest question about this deck... I wanted some other 3cc ally to rise number of them to 6. But most of the time you play WotF, Shadow font ... T4 and because this deck do not have T2 allys you need ally which is able to deal with oponent T3 alone. And only Death Collector can deal with anybody paired with NYM and even goes stronger. I tryed Morbid Acollyt, not worked... Gargoyle has good survability, but cant kill anybody, not even standard T2 Karash. Best from those 3cc allys was suprisingly Keldor... but you need his ability to be helpful even against Karash (same as Morbide) whis is big tempoloss. So finally I decided to not puting any other 3cc... But you are right, against mages Gargoyle will be good option to slow their damage output a bit.

Remember it is very late game deck, I remember many games i won even when I did not played anythink till T4. You can fight for board just by NYMs and CPs and when you accumulate SE start to cast 5cc every single turn... Only 3cc ally which can be supposed as "fatty" late game is Death Collector, bcs he can easilly grow to 5/6 or even more... other 3cc allys are not good late game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well yea i get that, but i still feel like gargoyles are a good option just to stall and force the opponent to do something, even if u just hit enemy hero, 2 dmg is ok for a 3 cc ally with this survivability (think sandworm)

i ll play some more games with the gargoyles and see how i feel about them

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your allies add up to 17 not 19?