Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why no jewelers dream ?? i adore putting two allies on turn 5 with moon stalker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jewelers dream builds are good but wery different. Deck will need more 3cc and than will not be that powerfull late game. Also U need blood moon t2 to be able play t4 JD and NYM and t5 two allys... My build is less agressive and much more control. And JD do not fits this strategy. But I will probably try to make JD build with tigers too;-)
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've played a decent amount of games with the deck and I really like it. The only problem it has is like you stated facing Elad, I found maji pretty easy actually. What can we do to improve the Elad mu? Maybe I'll give blinding storm a try as a tech.
    For weekly free SE Crystals visit

https://www.facebook.com/ShadoweraShop

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually I gave up on Elad match ups... I offer draw T1 and in 50% situations they accept :-). I am surprised how many players are scared by MS, I tryed to offer draw before every game and more than 65% accept.
    But blinding storm looks like an only option against elad. It will safe your allys for one or maybe two more turns. But against Elad its hard to have more than one ally on board... so I am not sure if it will help much. I will try it ;-)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To improve against eladwen:
    1. 6 health
    2. FT
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck and thanks for sharing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Woow over 1000 views, thank you guys for your interest...
    I would like to see some feedback from you if you tryed this deck.

Here is my actuall upgrade of deck:
    I decided to drop Morbide Acolyte - he is not good going first bcs waste 2 resources to kill Karash next turn is tempo loss and this deck do not need to do damage to hero early game. Going second he is also not good bcs it just prevent some damage to your hero but he will die. With WotF T4 he will give you card but its for nothing when you play second and played T2 blood moon... So Morbide Acolyte is useful only against mirrors and they usualy have NYM on him.

Best play T3 going second is NYM or Captured Prey, so I put one extra CP (4X). And one extra Death Collector (4X), bcs he is best card T3 going first. And the 3rd card is up to you, I am tryin another WotF (4X), but Acid Jet, another Spectral Sabre or Shadow font is also good.

Looking forward to SF beta testing, I already have some good ideas to improve this deck...
    Have fun with Dances with Tigers and Shadow Era in general in new year!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    only my coment is .. zaladar easy??? i am sure i never lost from a MS using zaladar .. ft plus ability plus dmt plus MC plus morbids u wont survive .. zaladar have lots of ways dealing to allies
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually I have very positive ratio against Zaladar around 300 rtg (around 3:1). But it depends on build a lot. I have problems against bazaar builds... bcs in this situations Zal have enough cards to deal with my fatties. I also remember one lost when he has 3x MC in row and I had board so did not stealhed... so my first 3 big fatties hits me and than he zapped me to death. And also remember one lost against Zaladar with 4x plasma behemoths...
    In normal builds I just deal with his draw (antimatter or dimension ripper), now you are mine or capture prey on DMT and Morbides and than just play 5cc fatty every turn... Also Scourche helps a lot bcs Zal cant deal with him by ability and Furion terror combo. Actually once you have Scourche on board and Knights in hand its hard for zal to win.

So finally Its not that "easy" but its also not medium, just because my experience is Zaladar is good match up in most of circumstances.