Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For me it is pretty simple. I like the game. I've supported the game. I have yet to get my physical cards and have no idea when I'll get them. So...where are they? My lack of funding it this time is 100% related to that. It is hard for me to justify a second funding when I have not gotten what was promised for the first. There are three days left...can someone get me a good answer that is more solid than "soon"?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodicus View Post
    There are three days left...can someone get me a good answer that is more solid than "soon"?
    Eventually?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    Eventually?
    Maybe a bit sooner. Or not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodicus View Post
    For me it is pretty simple. I like the game. I've supported the game. I have yet to get my physical cards and have no idea when I'll get them. So...where are they? My lack of funding it this time is 100% related to that. It is hard for me to justify a second funding when I have not gotten what was promised for the first. There are three days left...can someone get me a good answer that is more solid than "soon"?
    According to the latest update, the cards are now en route from the printers to the distributors. Given that there are now three distributors as opposed to just the one, I estimate that most preorders will arrive within a month.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks Warr Byrd, I somehow failed to notice the entire section for physical card status. Some previous announcements were under important info (so I just kept checking there); I wonder if others have missed these updates as well. The photo evidence is compelling, heh [digs out digital wallet].