Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Talking Elementalis Sanctuary Rush

Well, I really liked the rush elementalis concept by Edengel...But the problem is that always by turn 3-4 the opponent hero whether mage, warriors, zaldaar, hunters, you name it..One they activate their shadow energy by their hero, it plays a major rule to destroy and break through rush elementalis.. whether it is by powering their weapons or direct harming my ally. then he play a powerful ally which i can not overcome easily as rush elementalis board control is by weenies..Removed fire snake as it is only useful if it is accompanied by mindless Ferocity at first hand..so it is situational card

so here is my variation to stop my opponent using SE, and only me using it, it will be surprise, which is too late to recover, because he was waiting to use his SE to control the rush

New version
    Elementalis (39+1)

Allies:
    3 x Ironhide Karash
    3 x Carniboar
    3 x Death Mage Thaddeus
    4 x Morbid acolyte
    4 x Death collector
    4 x Xar Modulator

Abilities:
    4 x Sanctuary
    2 x Mindless Ferocity
    4 x Bloodthirsty
    4 x Bad Santa

Items
    4 x Dimension Ripper

Old version deleted

Main Idea:
    1- early rush board control
    2-stop opponent only from using their SE by Sanctuary after you used yours every time
    3- Using winnie allies that can become very powerful as Carniboar and Death Collector, protected early by Sanctuary, using rush attack and the surprise factor in form of inability to use hero ability to stop it.

4- Breastplate of Vitality works as a pseudo ability of elemntalis on all allies, it is a tempo loss, so use it if necessary and if you are ahead in board control otherwise sacrifice it ...In the new version, I totally removed it due to tempo loss

Uptill using it, so far so good... your opinions are welcomed..its deck concept
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 12-05-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You're very light on draw, almost exclusively relying on Dimension Ripper to power your game. In addition I would change your 2cc ally from Carniboar to Karash, which will help you going second immensely.

I personally have found Fire Snake to be superfluous in Elementalis builds, but that may be just me. I'd ditch him entirely and throw in two more Santa and two Gargoyles. I'd also drop your Morbid number by one and add a third Gargoyle (Mindless Ferocity and Morbid Acolyte don't mix).

Also you have 4 Xar Modulator but only 4 attachments. I'd drop them down to 2 at maximum and add a couple Bloodthirsty for more draw. Or keep them at four and ditch the Breastplate for the Bloodthirsty instead.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    interesting ideas,,,

I used to use Karash, but i found that, Carniboar can get furious powerfull at early game, i managed to get it to +6 attack in 3rd turn few times early by using Mindless Ferocity on him to +4, killing an ally +5, Elemntalis ability +6, then Sanctuary he becomes partially safe..even on his own he can increase it s power to be very dangerous but Karash is constant power never increases. And those who use weapons, never use it at 2 attack except lance, they use it boosted to 3 and 4 and kill KArash..if i dont get Mindless ferocity, then firesnake does one damage, and Carniboar kills rest..

Other opinions is great, i may add 2 more santas, will alter some Xar numbers...
    Thanks for feedback, great as always..
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 12-05-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I found fire snake to be useful only if elementalis can draw a mindless ferocity as well. This allows you to kill turn2 allies like karash or irum champion, regaining board control in the process. Buff it next turn and it can take down jasmine or Aldon. Not very reliable, but awesome when it occurs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    I found fire snake to be useful only if elementalis can draw a mindless ferocity as well. This allows you to kill turn2 allies like karash or irum champion, regaining board control in the process. Buff it next turn and it can take down jasmine or Aldon. Not very reliable, but awesome when it occurs.
    I agree.. That's the only case he is useful and he is awesome if it works