Wrath of the Forest x 4
    Jeweler's Dream x 3

Abilities (11)
    Blood Moon x 4
    Now You're Mine x 4
    Captured Prey x 3

1 + 16 + 13 + 11 = 40 cards

Why Aldmor Conduit?
    Moonstalker has three major draw engines, Blood Moon, WotF and Sacrificial Lamb. However, Moonstalker relies heavily on allies and these 3 draw engines don't help Moonstalker gain back board control in the mid game.

Blood Moon is awesome early game, especially on T2. However, in the mid-game it punishes you for stealthing, and it's too slow. If you've lost board control in the mid-game, BM isn't going to be particularly useful.

WotF is a good draw engine if your opponent hasn't got board control and has no choice but to focus on wiping out your allies. Once again, if you have no board control, WotF isn't going to be very useful either.

Sacrificial Lamb is pretty good and has synergy with WotF, but I find that it gives me too many cards at once and it's inconsistent. SL is a dead draw early game, and if I have no crippled allies it isn't a very useful card either.

Moonstalker's stealth has become rather weak because of Morbid Acolyte, Grundler's Double, and Layarian Diplomat (if anyone plays these). There are also many more ways to cripple allies now, which also bypasses stealth. Gone are the days where you could accumulate 7 SE and play the game of 'Can't Touch This' (ab)using Moonstalker.

Aldmor Conduit + IVL + Jeweler's Dream helps Moonstalker fix the problem of inconsistent draw and a weak mid game.
    T2 Blood Moon
    T3 3CC ally
    T4 WotF
    T5 Jeweler's Dream + 3CC ally
    T6 TW/IVL + Aldmor Conduit + Stealth

Moreover, AC is awesome against priests and pretty good against hunters. Slightly bad against mages, but if they're using AC your allies are slightly safer. Average against rogues and elementals. Warriors are a good matchup for MS in general.

TLDR: Moonstalker has bad draw mid-game, especially if you don't have board control. Most heroes have better abilities than Moonstalker, so AC evens it out a bit.

Why Arthyle's Crypt?
    This deck has very few allies. Wulven have strong early game because of NYM and CP. This deck mainly uses AC and JD to get through the mid game, and Arthyle's Crypt helps with the late game when you're low on allies, as well as with annoying solo decks.
    Last edited by lentan; 11-29-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    IGN: BP Lentan

Sentry of the Searing Sun
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lentan View Post

Moreover, AC is awesome against priests and pretty good against hunters. Slightly bad against mages, but if they're using AC your allies are slightly safer. Average against rogues and elementals. Warriors are a good matchup for MS in general.
    I know priest love Aldmor Conduit, especially the one casted by opponent
    Priest is known for the weakest SE ability among all heroes, so AC would be fantastic for priest.
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya