Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    When playing champion of irum, you should play him in the most effective way. The example is such as using him to attack first before killing any opposing allies(with cost 3 or greater). This give you additional 1-2 damage.

There is also something to mind when you face an opposing champion. You must kill him first if you can, before summoning any of your allies(with cost 3 or greater) otherwise you might not be able to kill him because of health boost from his passive ability.
    I frequently make these kind of mistakes in regards to Champion of Irum. I know how his ability works and I'm aware of how to make optimal plays with or against him... but I often just screw it up. Even when I tell myself "KILL THE OPPONENT'S CoI BEFORE SUMMONING A NEW ALLY"... I'll immediately summon a new ally and then proceed to curse.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Davis View Post
    Also, it should go without saying, but, always leave one Shadow Knight in your hand. D'oh! And it's probably a good idea to not sac any of your shadow knights when facing Zal.
    A lot depends on the particular match-up, but I frequently find that playing SK against a Zaladar can be risky. You can bet that he'll immediately MC that SK. The 5 damage you take for it is no joke.

But again, it depends on the situation. Sometimes the risk is worth the reward, sometimes it's not.

If you have strong control of the board with high health and need the draw, then sure, play that SK. But if your board presence is about equal or less than your opponent and/or your health is medium to low, you better think twice about playing that SK.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try not to spend 5cc worth of removal for less than 4cc worth of allies.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    Simple tip:

ALWAYS DESTROY THE DRAW.
    NO DRAW = NO CARDS TO PLAY
    when facing zal .. do u think destroy anti matter or infiniy core?? in late game sure destroy core but if t2 antimatter t3 infinity core what to do with your 1 shriek at t4 .. dont sac it btw..
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm, I would have to say its better to destroy his anti matter if its early in the game. Though it might just be better to play another ally and put even more pressure on your opp. Without his antimatter he can't dig through his deck to answer what you've played.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think ths wont be with zal .. i am a zal player and i am sure i can survive the first 6 turns having control the same as if no antimatter .. but acctually starting t7 i will start to dig for anti plus shadow font or acctually anti to try get shadow font .. also t8 MC dig and use happens alot
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control