Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why not just have 4 JD. RW is way too much resource. Furthermore, instead of negatia why not use artful squire so it destroys the card. jasmine is one of the best t3 drops. If you cannot kill her immediately then you can use her ability to control the board. thats how useful she is.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so I took your advise and I'm playing with artful squire. I have been looking to replace that card but I couldn't find anything suitable.. Until now... I'm also trying out Lily Rosecult. Her ability seems legit, specially for getting back a RW or crippling blow or something. I'm standing by RW, there is nothing like having a JD + RW and when the JD dies, poof, its back with no cost to me (well seemingly no cost). It really helps to have that extra 2cc per turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you really want rw at least do a 3/1 Jd rw split. Current in half the games you play you will draw rw before any weapons.

As people above said jas is good but potl is fine too particularly with seductress.

You need more 2cc allies 2x puwen will not cut it. You would only get one t2 something like 35% of games (estimation I did not do the math there)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why do I need more 2cc allies? I would much rather have cards with value for the middle and end of the battle than a bunch of weaklings. That was the issue I was having and ever since I changed my deck around I have had a higher win percentage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    also, I read your beginners guide. Great info to have and time well spent on your part. Kudos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiKiller View Post
    why do I need more 2cc allies? I would much rather have cards with value for the middle and end of the battle than a bunch of weaklings. That was the issue I was having and ever since I changed my deck around I have had a higher win percentage.
    The reason you need 2cc allies is because the game can often be decided within the first 4 turns as one side has the board so the other side is forced to play in less ideal manner. You don't need to have a strong early game but if you don't then drop all 2cc allies so you have a strong late game. Trying to do both at same time can cause you to do neither very well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Makes since. I have been having the issue where I am constantly playing catch up. Ill make some changes definitely. Thanks for the help