Close

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post New Kickstarter rewards added!

We've just added some new and amazing rewards! We won't be relaunching the Kickstarter if we fail to meet our goal, so let's make sure this happens! You can like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Your posts, comments, and retweets help us spread the word and get more people interested in the game!

But enough talk, let's see what new bonus items we've thrown into the pot as soon as our funding goal is met!!

Many new players also wanted booster packs from the first two sets so that they can save their shadow crystals for tournaments and other goodies. So to sweeten the deal, we going to double the number of booster packs you'll get! For example, at the $30 reward you'll now get 30 Shattered Fates booster packs as well as 15 Call of the Crystals and 15 Dark Prophecies boosters!

For every $10 you pledge, you'll get to pick a non-exclusive card from Call of the Crystals, Dark Prophecies or Shattered Fates to add to your library. For example, at the $30 reward level you'll get to pick 3 cards. Maybe you want a certain foil hero, or a foil Legendary? As long as it's a non-exclusive card (found in booster packs), it's no problem!

Backers at the $90 and up levels will get to submit their own custom card sleeves to use in the game. Perhaps you want a funny image, some more epic artwork, or your guild's logo? As long as it's not offensive or copyrighted, your deck will be customized for all to see!

Our most requested feature! If we hit the $80k funded goal, we'll commit to adding 2v2 team games, and 3 or 4 player free-for-all battles! The card design of existing cards already supports it, and we've tried it in the physical game and it's quite fun!

For the full details on the Kickstarter for Shattered Fates, please see www.shadowera.com/kickstarter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Amazing! I ll upgrade my 50 pledge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So cool!!
    Come on you guys, I've already put 20 in, everyone put as many as you can rathr its alot or just a little, we can still do it!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So I could finally get my Design Team sleeves? I might have to back this then!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really hope it works

Pick your card (Could also be renamed to pick your foil ) and Custom card sleeves seem to be the most interesting rewards for the ones that already have 4 of each card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah, thats what i'm talking about!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is so cool. but I have a question, can we split the kickstarter item to different acc? Like crystal to one acc and booster to other acc (Sub acc). As the extra COTC & DP booster would only turn to gold if we have already 4x each card in our main.
    -~- Proud Member of Team Juggernaut -~-

Smashing All Odd,
    Making Miracle..
    Signing Off,
    TJ TheNewbie..

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    This is so cool. but I have a question, can we split the kickstarter item to different acc? Like crystal to one acc and booster to other acc (Sub acc). As the extra COTC & DP booster would only turn to gold if we have already 4x each card in our main.
    It's possible, but done slightly differently to that. As mentioned on the site, you can transfer booster packs received via the Kickstarter to other accounts (via a support request), so it would be done that way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do we get a custom sleeve every 90$ or just 1 if we pledge more than 90$ ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Do we get a custom sleeve every 90$ or just 1 if we pledge more than 90$ ?
    I think the custom means we can edit it at anytime, like forum avatars. Of course I may be wrong
    White Shadow of Vozit
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn