--------------
    7 - Items

4 - Stop Thief
    3 - Retreat
    3 - Smoke Screen
    ---------------
    10 - Abilities

40 - Cards

I am open to suggestions on this build. My draw is a little slow as my only draw source is IGG and SS.

I have also looked at dropping 1 Aeon and 1 Gaderi and replacing it with 2 Spelleaters.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Treasured heirloom would help with draw.

Do you ever use all your smoke screen?
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In terms of alternate draw engines besides SS. Why don't you try treasured heirloom or night owl or maybe bad santa.

Also, have u tried other 3cc allies besides gaderi. Maybe try night owl, or maybe even rider of Ellos?

I would personally drop smoke screen. Because it usually just slows down the inevitable. It's better to have a card than can change the tides or at least take something away
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks pretty good.

No 4x Ankle Breaker? That is just asking the SE gods to smite you.

I agree with the above as well try a different 3cc from Gaderi. Seductress, Night Owl, PotL, or even Black Garb (for worms and other threats AB can't hurt) will do fine here.

For more draw humans have a few options. TH, TO,or BS are probably top choices perhaps cut 2 2cc allies or 1 and a Smoke Screen for 2 of the above secondary draws.

I don't think it is worth main decking bands but many people do so your choice there.

A 4/2 Raven/Aeon split may serve you better than the current 3/3 again player preference, but 4x Raven is big particularly as you don't run RoE.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Need 4 Anklebreakers!

I sometimes include bands. Only need 2 Aeons.

Use Nightowl. He is cool.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would say you should have more than 3 Aeon, and some Rider of Ellos, for when you are going second.

You are going second:

If there are heroes who is likely to cast an item by t4 when they are going first (Wrath of the Forest, Jeweler's Dream, IGG, Tome and other 3cc items like Evil Ascendant), then your optimal play would be t4 Stop Thief!, t5 Haste Aeon. (Note that opponent might play t5 Brax Soldier before you haste your ally, but stealth still works and you just destroyed opponent's important item so the game is in your favour.)

If your opponent is a direct damage hero and plays t4 Lightning Strike or Shadow Font (Zaladar), meaning that they do not extend the board on t4, then your t4 should be Haste Ellos (4 attack). For this, you can play t3 Night Owl with stealth to attract ability damage from opponent. If opponent t3 ally is DMT, then t4 Ellos can kill it easily.

Basically you cannot afford to cast IGG on t4 when you are going second. Your t4 play should remove a threat from opponent board. And if you do that with Stop Thief, then it leads to nice 6 resource for Haste Aeon on t5, or maybe Mystic of Vale + Ability That's why I think 3 Aeon is better than 2 Aeon for Lance. But I'm not saying you should take out 1 raven. You can do 4 Raven or any 5cc /3 Aeon, enabling you to sit at 5 resource after t4 stop thief.

Smoke screen is actually a game changing card against Moonstalker who you normally struggle to control with your allies and AB. Alternatively, you can use Lyra Blackrose to make him cry.
    Last edited by Kylt; 11-29-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey guys thanks for the suggestions, especially Kylt. New deck reads as so:

1 Lance
    4 Jasmine
    3 Aldon
    4 Puwen
    3 Raven
    3 Aeon
    3 Night Owls
    3 Ellos

4 Stop Thief
    4 Ill Gotten Gain
    3 Assan
    3 Ankle
    2 Treas Heir

40 cards total...

I've had more luck with this deck than previous ones. I lost a few games as a result of dumb moves on my part. This is a work in progress. Thanks for the help. Please feel free to chime in and critique the deck.

Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You could drop one Rider or Stop Thief for a 4th Anklebreaker. I might also use Champion of Irum over Puwen or go a 2/2 split of them. But that is really your choice and personal preference. Fitting in a pair of Layarian Seductress would be a nice addition as well in aiding in slowing down opposing such damage when going second.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.