Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks nice.

Another approach would be to have awesome rewards the first time you play it, but then after that your first play, give normal rewards (200 exp/40 gold) or something like that.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can't wait for this to become reality!
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    Please bear in mind, that Campaign is still in the pre-release stages, and so ANY information divulged can quickly be changed (without notice).

The current plan for Campaign rewards is a mixture. Some missions will be instantly re-playable for rewards, others can only be replayed after a certain amount of time for those rewards, while many can only be replayed for gold/exp. A variety of ways to give out the rewards increases replay value for many players as they try to document the most 'efficient' ways to farm the rewards, while not punishing our casual crowd. It also allows us to put some absolutely stellar rewards in without ruining the economy of the game!
    NachyoChez,

Is it any value to you;
    - ideas and suggestions in regards to the types of 'missions', campaign story lines, reward systems, concepts (like the discussed difficulty), etc.

Is the pre-release stage beyond the point of incorporating ideas and content?

The Shadow Era Community may provide you with exciting and great ideas if you are interested.
    There are some very easily implementable ideas already forming around the campaign features which could really add value to the Shadow Era product.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post
    NachyoChez,

Is it any value to you;
    - ideas and suggestions in regards to the types of 'missions', campaign story lines, reward systems, concepts (like the discussed difficulty), etc.

Is the pre-release stage beyond the point of incorporating ideas and content?

The Shadow Era Community may provide you with exciting and great ideas if you are interested.
    There are some very easily implementable ideas already forming around the campaign features which could really add value to the Shadow Era product.
    All community feedback is read, taken into account, and very much appreciated.

Campaign features can absolutely still able to be changed; based on testing and new ideas. Bear in mind, however, that there are tons of things that have to be taken int account. An idea can be absolutely stellar, but blocked for a myriad of reasons.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    here is one idea: Human "AI"

Let humans que up to play the Campaign decks. If they lose the battle they earn 200 gold. If they win the battle they win 800 gold.

It would be a pretty fast way for players to grind gold, the AI would be more varied and improved for folks playing the campaign, and folks would get a chance to play some cards that they'd never have a chance to play with otherwise. Win-win-win.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Davis View Post
    here is one idea: Human "AI"

Let humans que up to play the Campaign decks. If they lose the battle they earn 200 gold. If they win the battle they win 800 gold.

It would be a pretty fast way for players to grind gold, the AI would be more varied and improved for folks playing the campaign, and folks would get a chance to play some cards that they'd never have a chance to play with otherwise. Win-win-win.
    i

I LOVE this idea!