Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dear Bad Satan, I mean Santa (do I?)

Thank you for being awesome. Your awesomeness always made me think you're awesomely awesome.

But, please, I would really love those SC or some foil card. Please, this is not just for me. Think of all the people I'm gonna be pissing off if I don't get those SC. Why won't you think of them?! But don't worry, even if you decide to bring me some presents or not I'll be waiting for you with a Sacrificial Lamb on a Bloodstone Altar, because I know you are a Wulven Savage that is Bloodthirsty. Your Bloodlust is huge, but there is no Selfishness in you, your Forgiveness is like a Blessed Protection to me. You're always Alert and Able to Banish people with Blackened Heart with your Silent Strike and Unstoppable Ripping Fury.

PS. Change of Plans, I just got my Pay Day. I'm Ok.
    I will leave you to your moosey fate!

A1's War Flying Piggy from Hell!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KpbQZOEKsGI

A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinruof View Post
    Dear Bad Satan, I mean Santa (do I?)

Thank you for being awesome. Your awesomeness always made me think you're awesomely awesome.

But, please, I would really love those SC or some foil card. Please, this is not just for me. Think of all the people I'm gonna be pissing off if I don't get those SC. Why won't you think of them?! But don't worry, even if you decide to bring me some presents or not I'll be waiting for you with a Sacrificial Lamb on a Bloodstone Altar, because I know you are a Wulven Savage that is Bloodthirsty. Your Bloodlust is huge, but there is no Selfishness in you, your Forgiveness is like a Blessed Protection to me. You're always Alert and Able to Banish people with Blackened Heart with your Silent Strike and Unstoppable Ripping Fury.

PS. Change of Plans, I just got my Pay Day. I'm Ok.
    Now that's the style!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    14 minutes till it's Christmas here on the east coast of the USA!

Bad Santa. Are you coming to visit us?

Please!

Merry Christmas to all Balor!
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Holy crap! Did you know there's a player out there with Bad Santa as an ign! I did not till now, when lil kip said I should write him with in game mail! So I did and the thing cost me 10 gold to send it!
    I think we bern writting in the wrong place!
    Crap, oh well, there's always next year!
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    *rushes back in time with his time machine delorine to send off letter*

Dear Bad Santa,

Please oh great sir don't bring me any more coal. I have rooms stuffed full of coal that you've brought me from previous Christmas. I've been a good boy and I even gave all my spare money to the kick starter. Anyway, thanks for showing me this great game were I can play against the coolest people around the world. Also, thanks and congrats for the successful kick stater that you had. I'm anxiously waited to get all my shiny foiled cards. So I can play with some bling bling. I promise I leave you some a juicy slab of raw steak to eat on your long night of delivery presents.

*Runs back inside after delivering letter....*

Crap! More coal! Oh well, there's always next year. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Bad Santa, Most vicious from wulven pack,give some "evil presents" to all,who still not Kick up Sh.fates!!! ...Skies are falling into the blood light as a moon,big red moon and u can hear howling some wulvens,too close...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dear Bad Santa,

I've been ever such a good boy this year, I've never given up hope on anything SE, I've played in many Beta tournaments, even though Beta is out and updates are in, now. I've watched people come and go, I've helped many join the fun world of SE. I've even not bugged Kyle or Wulven to much. ( about time your guys used the in game mail for promotions on a regular basis! )

I was even nice to Gondorian and was never disrespectful to Muriah. So I've been a really good boy!

So I'm wondering, if I get my letter in early enough. Will you come see us this year? Will you dump a bunch of SC in my stocking? Will you give away some rare cards or epics? Will you stock the merchant for 1 day with unlimited card so some can complete their collections? I just can't imagine what wonders you might do, if only you don't forget us for one more year?

We've been so good, we still play, we still network, we still love your game. But won't you come back , just to say hi? ( I'm really tired of only seeing you in Mage rush decks! Maybe the ocational Warrior deck to)

So please, if you can , visit us like you did 2 yrs ago and give us all a gift......please!
    With all Bad wishes for our Bad Santa,
    Big and lil kip

(The daddy daughter team of death , who misses your oh so random ability! )

I'll have a blue , Christmas , without you.......
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dear bad Santa,
    I am OP. You should there fore give me stuff. I am a horrible person, and if you don't, I will find you, and I will kill you. Thanks man,
    Your Lord and ruler
    King Oggy The Parrslayer IV
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dear John (Bad Santa),

It's not me, it's you. How could you betray my trust? I saw you giving Suzie cards on the side! You Cretin! I trusted you to get me the cards I need but you two time me! I'm having no more of this you heartless ****! Your XBox and personal computer have been sold and your dog put up for adoption; I also donated all your clothes to charity. The locks to the apartment have been changed as well. Good bye and good Riddance!

Eladwen

PS: Keep your dusty Tome of Knowledge!
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dear Bad Santa,
    A new year has arrived and Christmas is on its way! This is my first letter to you SO YOU BETTER READ IT PUNK. This year I've very much liked playing SE joining some pop-ups and tourneys have been a very great experience. Now the only thing I ask for this Christmas is a firesnake sleeve OR MAYBE THAT ALL THE ART IS DONE? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT HUH SCRUB? *cough* Sorry got carried away, anywho my humble little request for the support I've had for your fine game SE and the support that we as a community have lent you! Don't forget us!

Best wishes!
    LucasBlitz

P.S. IF YOU FORGET I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND RIP OUT YOUR *omitted* SO YOU BETTER *omitted* LEAVE ME A GOOD PRESENT. NOT ONE OF THOSE *omitted* COALS LIKE LAST YEAR YOU *omitted* UNDERSTOOD? Okay bye!
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง