Close

Thread: victor suprise

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

victor suprise

So since Radiant Wisp didn't work out so well with any of my priest decks because of bugs and other negative synergy,
    I slapped together this deck to do something with them, probably not all that competitive being a one trick pony

3x Jasmine
    4x Puwen
    3x Aldon
    4x Sandworm
    4x Radiant Wisp

2x Into the Forest
    4x Retreat
    2x Lay Line Nexus
    2x Spelleater Bands
    2x Golden Katar

3x Treasured Heirloom
    2x A Legend Rises
    4x Suprise Attack (use this card to stand in the bushes with your crossbow and watch naked pointy eared alien creatures grab one another)

Would like to fit some Poisoned Arrow or Flaming Arrow in, but don't have any yet,
    and Kris or FFM since they work so well with Victors ability...

The main gimmick here is Suprise Attack gets brought back to hand by victor's ability,
    and also returned from Radiant Wisp, Don't really have much in the way of hunter cards/experience playing them yet,

What would you guys think about the whole Victor + suprise + wisp combo, kind of fun

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    By using enchant you wil get 2-for-1 too often. Also versus all the rush decks, it would be very helpful to get some Soul Seekers in there.
    You also need something like artful squire to break some items particularly draw items like Wizent, Wrath of the forest, antimatter and Tome of Knowledge. Victor likes attrition battles but it's not possible if the opponent drops threat after threat and 2-for-1 your enchanted allies.
    Last edited by Karyo Ten; 12-01-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: typo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Treasured Heirloom would probably be better than Surprise Attack IMO. Other than that I would probably replace the Golden Katars for 2-3 Soul Seeker because that healing ability is just too good. I would also try to fit a couple more draw effects into the deck as well because 4 is not enough.
    Last edited by Peithoson; 12-03-2013 at 01:39 AM. Reason: forgot about adding more draw abilty
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    victor needs many draw!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Peithoson View Post
    Treasured Heirloom would probably be better than Surprise Attack IMO. Other than that I would probably replace the Golden Katars for 2-3 Soul Seeker because that healing ability is just too good. I would also try to fit a couple more draw effects into the deck as well because 4 is not enough.
    Dropping the spelleaters for oracle would be okay perhaps?
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballyworld View Post
    Dropping the spelleaters for oracle would be okay perhaps?
    Spelleaters are too good against Mages and Zaladar. I was thinking a Sandworm, Retreat!, and a Radiant Wisp.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.