Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Opening online booster packs

If Wulven would add this I would probably back the kick starter. A new realistic way of opening boosters online. I really dislike the current flipping ones.
    1. It takes long time to go thru cards cause you need to click on them again to zoom in.
    2. Makes it unrealistic
    It would be cool if it was already zoomed in and we can just click "next" to slide to the next card.

We would start with the hero card then the commons then slide to the uncommons then to the rare/epic/legendary.

Anyone support?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i kinda like the current way:
    the turn a card around acts as a "ripping off the booster pack". Its not needed but it increases the tension when i open a pack. And im strictly against ordering the cards by rarity. I want a suprise.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon25xx View Post
    If Wulven would add this I would probably back the kick starter. A new realistic way of opening boosters online. I really dislike the current flipping ones.
    1. It takes long time to go thru cards cause you need to click on them again to zoom in.
    2. Makes it unrealistic
    It would be cool if it was already zoomed in and we can just click "next" to slide to the next card.

We would start with the hero card then the commons then slide to the uncommons then to the rare/epic/legendary.

Anyone support?
    i think there should be a button were you can buy all the packs you want and also a open all button.

also i like randomness of the digital packs

but in phyiscal they are order in a normal order
    IGN: Nataku Wolf