Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The constructed structure looks fine but I'm just not too sure about the incentives for Draft and Meltdown considering that the majority of people who are most interested in it probably have most of the set. An option to not keep the cards with cheaper entry would be nice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks good, but I also agree that the entree few for meltdown and draft formats is too high (as another player that doesn't need the cards, I know being able to keep the cards from the packs means nothing to me...I'd rather pay 100 SC to enter and NOT keep the cards)...will an event ticket count as entree into these formats or just reduce the entree fee into them by 100 SC?
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Queen of Balor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicness View Post
    all i see is what will happen if kickstarter works, buts its not going to as we can plainly see.
    Like you said, there are 14 days left! Still time and these thing rev up at the end.

Time for the fans to reach out on social media. #ShadowEra #ShatteredFates #Millstalker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicness View Post
    rev up at the end? have you seen a successful kickstarter before? becasue the INTITAL goal should have been met in DAYS of it starting if it were to be truly successful.

the rev up at the end is to meet exciting stretch goals, which currently there really isnt that much to get excited about. who the feck wants or needs 500,000 shadow crystals

ive been personally following the kickstarter for 4 days and ive seen it increase by less then 800$ in the last 4 days, with only 1 or 2 new backers in that time, most of that added money in those 4 days were people slightly upping htere pledges.
    You seem to have a misconception of about what successful means in the kickstarter world. Being successful is reaching the goal by the end of the period, not reaching 4x that by the end and meet the goal in the first couple of days. That just means they were popular kickstarters and they don't need to be popular to become successful.

Take the Legend of Iya for example. Its a game I backed (thanks to Alzorath for showing it to me) that nearly didn't make its goal. But on the last day it made it and it was successful. The game will now be made. I didn't need to be funded on day 4, but by day 30 to be a success. Another example is the ever known Solforge. Did you know they almost didn't succeed? They got a MASSIVE boost of funding on the final days leading up to nearly x2 (or over that much, can't recall) on the final days, yet they are still considered successful.

So please throw out this strange notion of yours that just because the goal hasn't been met half way through that it should already be considered a failure. It just doesn't work that way.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Queen of Balor
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Anyway, back to the topic of the thread...this tournament system seems a bit approachable for casual players. I'm looking forward to giving it a try!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Muriah the Great View Post
    Anyway, back to the topic of the thread...this tournament system seems a bit approachable for casual players. I'm looking forward to giving it a try!
    Indeed, the screenshot of it seems pretty polished too. I'm looking forward to meltdown tournaments! I love playing more than one game with my meltdown deck. :3

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All sounds good...if you keep the cards too ( as indicated)
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It looks great.

1 question:
    After this system is implimented, how does currently forum-tournament system be changed? will we need Entry Fee when we wanna play?
    Biasair - The rapid sharpshooter of A1
    Evolution in Theory

Blog | Deck Builder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Biasair View Post
    It looks great.

1 question:
    After this system is implimented, how does currently forum-tournament system be changed? will we need Entry Fee when we wanna play?
    No, player/forum run tournaments aren't effected by this. This system is just an automated system so that anyone playing the digital game can play in a tournament straight from the game itself.

PFG3 Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    No, player/forum run tournaments aren't effected by this. This system is just an automated system so that anyone playing the digital game can play in a tournament straight from the game itself.
    Great question and I like the answer.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn