Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Playing a variety of decks

I currently have at least one deck for every Hero. The Heroes I like I usually run two. I can never decide how I should alternate each Hero. How many games games I should play before I change ... I'm currently playing only one game with each Hero, irrespective of how much I love this Hero, whether it's winning or loosing, only one battle .. Then it's benched ... When I cycle through the lot, I might play two games with each. I'm thinking I'm not alone in this ... That out there in the Shadowera World other players are running their own schemes, alternating their Heroes. Having fun ... Anyone like to share how they manage their crew .. I'd like to hear how we all enjoy this game in our own unique way

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tend to just stick to two or three heroes and refine how I think they would work best. I'll occasionally use a different hero if I see an article or decklist about that hero that impresses me, but yeah...usually just use my handful of favorites...
    No animals were harmed in the making of this sig... I tried, but that damn monkey was way too fast.

IGN: Disturbed Animal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have my primary decks that I built myself (some with advice from other players), that I do most of my playing with (Victor's Vengeance, Lone Wolf DC, Turnaround! Lance, and my variants of Eladwen Rush and Portal Majiya) - then I have my 'experimental' decks that I do weird testing with, but that don't see a lot of play (Here Be Baduruu, Mill Zaladar, Portal Boris, Ter Adun Gateway, Resource Bomber, etc.)

Intermingle that with some of the more interesting netdecks from various players to keep my video rotation from getting too stagnant with one hero or another, and that's how you get to my hero list...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I just go by my mood. If i feel like playing vic till i feel like playing zhanna regaurdless if i play 1game 5 games or play with only vic 3-4 days at a time. No need to make a science out of it lol. Well not untill the new expansion hits and we have ingame profiles keeping stats with of our win lose rates with each hero. But still then its all about fun. I am a stat freak though. And an endurance gamer. Not meaning that i play games for hours on end but i like games that require hours of play to reap reward.
    Sometimes il do the win streak thing. Play a hero till i lose then switch
    TURN ⬇ FOR WHAT?