Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Who to contact with an order issue?

I am extremely late with this, but I never received 3 of the 4 orders that I placed during the call of the crystals preorder. I've sent a couple of emails to support@shadowera.com and never received a response. After a while of not playing I decided to get back into the game (now that I have some free time) and I'd really enjoy having the cards so I could force people to play with me.

Any suggestions? Seems like a lot of people pay attention to the forums so I figured it'd be worth a shot.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You could try sales@wulven.com or kyle@wulven.com. Just give them as much detail as you can
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalanaye View Post
    I am extremely late with this, but I never received 3 of the 4 orders that I placed during the call of the crystals preorder. I've sent a couple of emails to support@shadowera.com and never received a response. After a while of not playing I decided to get back into the game (now that I have some free time) and I'd really enjoy having the cards so I could force people to play with me.

Any suggestions? Seems like a lot of people pay attention to the forums so I figured it'd be worth a shot.
    How long ago did you send the emails to support? I'd start by sending a new email to support.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I sent one over a year ago and one about a week ago. I'll go ahead and forward it on to kyle and the sales address. Thanks for the prompt response!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    good luck!
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements