Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    He was being sarcastic
    Never mind, carry on!
    No animals were harmed in the making of this sig... I tried, but that damn monkey was way too fast.

IGN: Disturbed Animal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All sounds good.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Well I can't speak for Wulven on this one however I will say this from a personal perspective.

Why show you the whole set when you can't even get your hands on it for another month? I dunno about you, but I would rather be excited to log in when the set is live and frantically look at all the new cards in the market and instantly buy and play the ones i want to use the most. Rather than looking at a toy through the window of a shop for two weeks, I'd rather go and buy it and play with it right away!

(honestly, this is why I hate it when game companies announce their games 2-3 years before they will actually hit the market. By the time it comes out, I will have either forgotten about it, my excitement for it will already be dead, or it could never live up to such a long period of hype. I'd rather get the game when I'm super excited for it!)
    Well You convinced me, I kinda agree with you.. That will kill the excitment..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by aNIMaL View Post
    How so? I'm not much of a Warrior player so I don't see it
    haha...yeah, I was just kidding...she's tier 1 (doesn't need a buff, but she isn't OP either...or wait maybe she does need a buff...or was it that she's OP...I can't remember)
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    Well You convinced me, I kinda agree with you.. That will kill the excitment..
    I think the pace for spoilers is fine, but even if the whole set were spoiled early, I'd still be excited when the set is actually released.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I can't speak for Wulven on this one however I will say this from a personal perspective.

Why show you the whole set when you can't even get your hands on it for another month? I dunno about you, but I would rather be excited to log in when the set is live and frantically look at all the new cards in the market and instantly buy and play the ones i want to use the most. Rather than looking at a toy through the window of a shop for two weeks, I'd rather go and buy it and play with it right away!

(honestly, this is why I hate it when game companies announce their games 2-3 years before they will actually hit the market. By the time it comes out, I will have either forgotten about it, my excitement for it will already be dead, or it could never live up to such a long period of hype. I'd rather get the game when I'm super excited for it!)
    I hope those new cards will exist in the market and still can be bought using gold

Duno bout showing a whole set now is good or bad. But this 2 card spoiler per week is fun, to kill some time while waiting the whole set to be actually release.
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by udy View Post
    I hope those new cards will exist in the market and still can be bought using gold

Duno bout showing a whole set now is good or bad. But this 2 card spoiler per week is fun, to kill some time while waiting the whole set to be actually release.
    All the new cards will be in the market just as CotC and DP were.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nice info. meltdown gets some love with SF. i hope SF can bring more interesting decks! soo excited with the release!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All the new cards will be in the market just as CotC and DP were.
    Lets just hope there will be an easier way to sort through them all. Clicking through 550+ cards already feels exhausting :/ but still excited for the expansion!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Lets just hope there will be an easier way to sort through them all. Clicking through 550+ cards already feels exhausting :/ but still excited for the expansion!!
    Good idea. I vote for merchant filtering/classification sections by class, faction, hero, ally, ability, item, etc. Maybe also add categories for each expansion (separate categories for CotC, DP & SF)
    No animals were harmed in the making of this sig... I tried, but that damn monkey was way too fast.

IGN: Disturbed Animal