Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Bees are on the what now?
    The bees knees

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowborn View Post
    Wait shouldn't there be 12 heroes? Including Rothem and Loest. I get that their Legendary and supposedly "outside the set" but that's just a technicality isn't it.
    As a PFG member, I assure you that within the 200 card set Shattered Fates, there are no cards named Rothem and Loest.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    As a PFG member, I assure you that within the 200 card set Shattered Fates, there are no cards named Rothem and Loest.
    Your Loest link missed the spot

Edit now I am confused... I did not touch your link, but mine goes to Loest and yours takes me to Corrupted Angel.... weird

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    Your Loest link missed the spot

Edit now I am confused... I did not touch your link, but mine goes to Loest and yours takes me to Corrupted Angel.... weird
    I had copied the link for Corrupted Angel from one of my other posts and then edited it to the proper links. Except that I forgot to edit for Loest and realized that right after hitting the post button. I went back in and edited it immediately, but you must have caught it in that second before I could edit. If you click on my link now, it should work properly.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe this is not company strategy.. But I think if more spoilers were showed each week, it will grow much the excitement and possibly increase the pledges.
    Additionally there is no point of holding or keeping the cards secret.. If everything's goes well, the beta access will be in late December or early January..so all cards will be exposed at that time.. And we would only have 8 spoilers left before that month ends and ery beta access starts and everyone know the cards..
    So there is no value maybe in holding most of spoilers..I have never been in a beta tester, and don't know much about the policies though..

Maybe showing them all or hiding them all is a bad idea, but at least spoilers should be increased per week especially in that critical time we have left in kickstarter

In addition I find it strange a company named Wulven and there is no Wulven spoilers uptil now..Show Wulven some love!
    Last edited by Rivozzz; 11-25-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Universal Armors and Weapons? That I can look forward to as long as they are balanced enough to not be abused by Heroes like Amber.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    Maybe this is not company strategy.. But I think if more spoilers were showed each week, it will grow much the excitement and possibly increase the pledges.
    Additionally there is no point of holding or keeping the cards secret.. If everything's goes well, the beta access will be in late December or early January..so all cards will be exposed at that time.. And we would only have 8 spoilers left before that month ends and ery beta access starts and everyone know the cards..
    So there is no value maybe in holding most of spoilers..I have never been in a beta tester, and don't know much about the policies though..

Maybe showing them all or hiding them all is a bad idea, but at least spoilers should be increased per week especially in that critical time we have left in kickstarter

In addition I find it strange a company named Wulven and there is no Wulven spoilers uptil now..Show Wulven some love!
    Well I can't speak for Wulven on this one however I will say this from a personal perspective.

Why show you the whole set when you can't even get your hands on it for another month? I dunno about you, but I would rather be excited to log in when the set is live and frantically look at all the new cards in the market and instantly buy and play the ones i want to use the most. Rather than looking at a toy through the window of a shop for two weeks, I'd rather go and buy it and play with it right away!

(honestly, this is why I hate it when game companies announce their games 2-3 years before they will actually hit the market. By the time it comes out, I will have either forgotten about it, my excitement for it will already be dead, or it could never live up to such a long period of hype. I'd rather get the game when I'm super excited for it!)
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Universal Armors and Weapons? That I can look forward to as long as they are balanced enough to not be abused by Heroes like Amber.
    Amber needs a buff though as she is way underpowered atm...
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    Amber is way underpowered atm...
    How so? I'm not much of a Warrior player so I don't see it
    No animals were harmed in the making of this sig... I tried, but that damn monkey was way too fast.

IGN: Disturbed Animal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by aNIMaL View Post
    How so? I'm not much of a Warrior player so I don't see it
    He was being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    Amber needs a buff though as she is way underpowered atm...
    Don't worry she got some help too.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder