Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think the single bo5 final was a fair choice, but that was the TO call, so no use arguing that

The problem is that it wasn't clear it would work that way, I (and from what I'm seeing, lots of other people) didn't know the winner of winner's bracket couldn't lose on final without the second chance, like everyone else could.

I feel really sorry for Monomax and I was really hoping he would win to avoid this kind of confusion.

Also, gratz to A1 Lyingdragon and KA Leo
    White Shadow of Vozit
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    how about 20?
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats to my guild mate Lyingdragon for being so consistent at his great features both days and ~40 games!!! Also to Ka Leo who was also a great contestant. I hole u guys have a great final and give SE the needed boost

I am sorry to see that Mono wasnt aware of the prementioned rules. A written post or an earlier clarification to all contestants could have saved him from such a disappointment

As a side note i wish we see all future contestants picked from straightforward battles (qualifiers of any type. 2012 or 2013 type where bith ok i guess) and not the -undoubtedly- easilly manipulated ladder system
    Spartan guardian of A1

Holder of:
    -Highest rate in history of SE trueskill,401pts
    -Highest winstreak in SE (40 wins)
    -2 #1 in ladder
    -Most top10s achieved in ladder
    -Winner of biggest tourney ever held in SE, SlugfestIV
    -#4 in WC2017
    -Member of all PFGs
    -Member of the 1st podcast of SE, State of the Era
    -Author of A1 project Omega

-Member of A1 Leadership

- A1 : Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Too many posts to quote.

Sux that he didnt see it on irc. Sux that it wasnt stated beforehand. Sux that the game still has major bugs. Ladder sux. Losing once in a double elim tourney and not getting to play a second match......WULVEN!

Seriously guys...get it together. Dropping my kickstarter down to 30$ for this little incident, if not altogether. Cant keep flinging $ @ an incompetent company. Love the game so much and have so much already invested that im stuck between starving yall out in the hopes that a new company buys his game or yall actually start running it like an actual company....sigh...

Will pribably get booted from forums for this comment, and it will possibly get deleted, but i have to say something.

@Raph...[childish insult removed]

No beef with any other BP but you...yet....
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A1 Otto7 View Post

I am sorry to see that Mono wasnt aware of the prementioned rules. A written post or an earlier clarification to all contestants could have saved him from such a disappointment

As a side note i wish we see all future contestants picked from straightforward battles (qualifiers of any type. 2012 or 2013 type where bith ok i guess) and not the -undoubtedly- easilly manipulated ladder system
    Yeah, LCQ's and other events would be good. It would also be cool for a few rounds of meltdown to be incorporated into the WC.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Too many posts to quote.

Sux that he didnt see it on irc. Sux that it wasnt stated beforehand. Sux that the game still has major bugs. Ladder sux. Losing once in a double elim tourney and not getting to play a second match......WULVEN!

Seriously guys...get it together. Dropping my kickstarter down to 30$ for this little incident, if not altogether. Cant keep flinging $ @ an incompetent company. Love the game so much and have so much already invested that im stuck between starving yall out in the hopes that a new company buys his game or yall actually start running it like an actual company....sigh...

Will pribably get booted from forums for this comment, and it will possibly get deleted, but i have to say something.

@Raph...live in the now man. Move out of mom's house and get a life. Seriously your nose is so far up Wulvens bum that you have come dependent on their shartsto survive.

No beef with any other BP but you...yet....
    haha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Congrats to the winner Leo and Lyingdragon.

Sadly I could not follow the tournament duo to reallife commitments but I am sure everyone in this World Cup played for his best and it was a great show for everyone.

Seeing some flame on my previous posts, but I will not bother reading into it.
    Lifes too short to complain about the past. :-)

Even though I cheer for my guildmate LD, I wish the 2 finalist a great and fair fight in the epic asian showdown. ;-)
    You two well deserve to fight this out.

Is there a date set for this grand final yet?
    I so hope I will not miss this as well.
    “Let’s show Kira…that the good guys always win.”
    The L of A1 - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Why do I feel sf isn't gonna make it....hate that but I still suffer from auto cast DW. Just took it out cuz I lost a game bc of it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by painful_smile View Post
    Congrats to the winner Leo and Lyingdragon.

Sadly I could not follow the tournament duo to reallife commitments but I am sure everyone in this World Cup played for his best and it was a great show for everyone.

Seeing some flame on my previous posts, but I will not bother reading into it.
    Lifes too short to complain about the past. :-)

Even though I cheer for my guildmate LD, I wish the 2 finalist a great and fair fight in the epic asian showdown. ;-)
    You two well deserve to fight this out.

Is there a date set for this grand final yet?
    I so hope I will not miss this as well.
    I'm hoping to see this too.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Where can I watch the games at? I wanna atleast see the last four or so. And the finals too