Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question can i save two different type deck on one account?

i'm using Rogue,i want to buy Wulven and save it.Is it possible?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yep. You can actually have multiple decks for every hero in the game (although having more than one Lance deck for example does cost 25 Shadow Crystals to buy extra deck slots). But to switch from a Rogue to a Wulven, just click the "Save" button to make sure your Rogue deck is saved, click "Clear" to clear out those cards (the previous deck will still exist, just has been cleared out of your view in the deck builder), then just chose your Wulven hero and start building a new deck for that. When you want to go back and forth between decks, just click the "Load" button and select which deck you want to load up by clicking on that hero's icon.

Hope this helps.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not an SE salesgirl (honest!) but if you just buy a bunch of crystals at the outset (using real money... like $20), then you'll have more crystals than you'll know what to do with and and you'll also make the designers of SE very happy and able to make improvements to their product over time. Some people want free this and free that but when it comes down to it, how many other hobbies can give you hours and hours of fun for a measly $20?

With your $20 in crystals, you can buy lots of packs of cards to build your decks with.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dint knew that we can have multiple decks! seems interesting for me now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekGirl View Post
    I'm not an SE salesgirl (honest!) but if you just buy a bunch of crystals at the outset (using real money... like $20), then you'll have more crystals than you'll know what to do with and and you'll also make the designers of SE very happy and able to make improvements to their product over time. Some people want free this and free that but when it comes down to it, how many other hobbies can give you hours and hours of fun for a measly $20?

With your $20 in crystals, you can buy lots of packs of cards to build your decks with.
    Actually, if you are going to spend $20 (or any amount), do it by using PayPal and get the kickstarter rewards...this option will only be available until the end of December (you can find a link to PayPal in the first post here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....nding-goal-met!)
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn