Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Talking new moonstalker deck , super high winning streak

hey guys

i was working on an elementalis deck but i just swaped the hero when i was finished to moonstalker as it suits it more :P this deck is very good and took me to a very high winning streaks ( 8 wins in each 10 matches) 260+rating

the deck idea seems new to moonstalker but i am crazy

wont cost too much for a shadow player that have shadow allies already

the deck :

1 moonstalker

allies:

2 infernal gargoyle
    2 plasma behemoth
    2 dmt
    2 shadow knight
    1 molten destroyer
    1 ogloth
    4 ironhide karash
    2 morbid acolyte
    2 darkwood wraith
    2 death collector

attachments:

4 mindless ferocity
    4 blood thirsty

abilities:

2 acid jet
    2 bad santa
    4 blood moon
    2 shadow font

weapons:

2 spectral sabre
    2 jewelers dream

what makes deck crazy ?
    no wulven abilities lots of allies

why 1 of a kind in somthings ....

for example molten destroyer >> you will need it just as the same need of behemoth or minotaur so i just say as if i have 3 behemoth i will put 1 MD and 2 PB

the deck was tested alot in many ratings up to 290 and a very big success happened ... acctually i have no jewelers dream but some people may say that i am crazy for this so i put it
    Last edited by ragosonos; 12-20-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Intresting, but u draw engine is weak, just that four atach and 1 bad santa, is real suficient? Where is Blood moon? and u defence against others agroo decks is based just in the moon skill. Where is captured and ur mine? I think u may have a lot of problems against real RUSH decks like ELAD RUSH and ELEMENTALIS, because ur allys have cos of 3+ (except ironhide)

But i think is intresting the idea.

Will

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks ... my idea came up as i saw i have a similar elementalis deck and i just swapped hero and items and i won lots of QMs in 270 rating matches so i wanted to share the deck .... acctually i never had a problem with drawing... plus why shall i have this things like captured prey while i mostly control the board .. try it and u will find its easy to board control acctually... and btw blood thirsty is amazing draw engine .. i just said like u before i tried it but when i did it was amazing !! and maybe i will try taking out some allies to add 2 cc allies but acctually .. mostly i daw ironhide at begging

thanks

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I only count 37 cards + 1 hero. Are you missing something in your list or did you mistype a number?

Also, I'm curious to see how Mindless Ferocity is working out for you in this deck. I'm a little surprised to see 4x of those, because it doesn't work well with half your allies (PB, DMT, Oggy, MA, DC) since it negates their activated abilities.
    Last edited by QuantumNinja; 11-25-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ogloth, PB and DMT takes blood thirsty ... they can kill twice a turn using it so 2 cards and 2 extra attack power its amazing really

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP LORD WANE View Post
    Intresting, but u draw engine is weak, just that four atach and 1 bad santa, is real suficient? Where is Blood moon? and u defence against others agroo decks is based just in the moon skill. Where is captured and ur mine? I think u may have a lot of problems against real RUSH decks like ELAD RUSH and ELEMENTALIS, because ur allys have cos of 3+ (except ironhide)

But i think is intresting the idea.

Will
    blood thirsty is the best draw engine for me .. it draws and enpowers .. plasma behemoth plus this if survives 1 turn its more than a beast

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumNinja View Post
    I only count 37 cards + 1 hero. Are you missing something in your list or did you mistype a number?

Also, I'm curious to see how Mindless Ferocity is working out for you in this deck. I'm a little surprised to see 4x of those, because it doesn't work well with half your allies (PB, DMT, Oggy, MA, DC) since it negates their activated abilities.
    on the other allies .. mostly infernal gargoyle .. its hard to kill and my favourite t3 drop when second .. when first summon offensive allies and blood thirsty
    when second do the opposite and mindless ferocity

offensive = easy killer
    deffensive= hard to die

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're the most recent poster, just edit your most recent post to add what you want to add. No need to clutter the thread with a triple post.

Anyways, I like the take on the deck. I think that running at least some Captured Prey would be a good idea because there are some trouble creatures that it would be really nice to simply take care of for low investment of resources.

What are the weak matchups so far?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickRawr View Post
    If you're the most recent poster, just edit your most recent post to add what you want to add. No need to clutter the thread with a triple post.

Anyways, I like the take on the deck. I think that running at least some Captured Prey would be a good idea because there are some trouble creatures that it would be really nice to simply take care of for low investment of resources.

What are the weak matchups so far?
    lol sorry for that .. my fault

anyway i tried the deck for 5 matches and i won them all so i was excited to post..

so far the worst match ups is when i get bad start and the heroes that have abilities to deal with stealth.. like fireballs and assissinate anyway to get no bad matchup u need to make sure ogloth and behemoth survives

some tips when facing :
    rouges : most of the rouges do t4 iii gg and t5 anklebreaker .. your job is to take board early and leave them no allies alive and just throw behemoth .. its as if u took off their ankle lol they will just attack behemoth

mages: if its a rush deck then stealth will play a goodd role .. just when u take board always make sure u have a fattie in your hand !! a super nova may cost u the game so always be prepared by a fatty in hand

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't feel like the deck has much of a chance against a rush deck with a decent draw without any form of sustain. I'm a Millstalker player though, so I guess sustain is just in my head all the time haha.

But yeah, quick damage in creatures, a shadow ability to go through stealth, board wipes that kills dang near everything, and direct damage spells. I bet that's quite the hard matchup!